Username
Password
Lydia News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 39 of 39.
08:18 AM on 01/30/13
Codo
I already think the world of you.
User Info.
why is the artwork AWFUL for this album?
Second that. The cover just looks stupid...
08:23 AM on 01/30/13
Degausser156
User Info.
If this is anything like the mellow, put me to sleep, Paint it Golden, no thanks. I am hoping that they can pick up the pace a bit on this record but if it is once again a mellow record, I'll pass.
09:35 AM on 01/30/13
fearthesloths
blown from the hinge
User Info.
Jesus, I feel so bad for you guys, shipping to Canada is always so much!
honestly its only certain situations that its really bad...

Hot Topic is the worst offender with ~$35 shipping for any order including a single vinyl...

the main thing that pisses me off is that HT gets all these exclusive vinyl pressings that i either have to pay the $35 shipping for or wait and hope someone puts it up on discogs as a re-sale.

If i order from ShopRadioCast its usually only about $8 and i've never had an issue, same with ordering off of people from Discogs.com that are in the states.
04:12 PM on 01/30/13
AtlanticRadio
Toaster Oven, You're the Oneeeee
User Info.
I'm not sure what's up with that shipping. I'll probably buy this on vinyl, but I'm holding off for now.
What are the chances that this is released by someone that doesn't charge me my kidney to ship something to me? It's a must purchase for me, but $10 shipping is ridiculous.
08:05 PM on 01/30/13
movingxpictures
Is it a dream keeping you awake?
User Info.
Preordered with a ticket to the Philly show

Do you know if the show's going to be 21+? North Star usually varies in terms of age limits on shows.
08:14 PM on 01/30/13
anamericangod
User Info.
Jesus, I feel so bad for you guys, shipping to Canada is always so much!

It costs around $6-8 to mail a record to Canada from the US. $30 is fucking nuts.

What are the chances that this is released by someone that doesn't charge me my kidney to ship something to me? It's a must purchase for me, but $10 shipping is ridiculous.

No idea. I'm not sure if these guys have made a statement about this or told anyone what is up, but the shipping is absurd. It was like 14 bucks for me, with Priority as the lowest option. Priority for a pre-order is pointless, and only costs 5-6 dollars for a record to go out Priority anyways.

I don't think people should order this until the shipping is fixed. Otherwise it's worth waiting to see if it shows up in another retail outlet when it's released.
08:17 PM on 01/30/13
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
User Info.
Do you know if the show's going to be 21+? North Star usually varies in terms of age limits on shows.
It's all ages this time
09:33 PM on 01/30/13
AtlanticRadio
Toaster Oven, You're the Oneeeee
User Info.
It costs around $6-8 to mail a record to Canada from the US. $30 is fucking nuts.

No idea. I'm not sure if these guys have made a statement about this or told anyone what is up, but the shipping is absurd. It was like 14 bucks for me, with Priority as the lowest option. Priority for a pre-order is pointless, and only costs 5-6 dollars for a record to go out Priority anyways.

I don't think people should order this until the shipping is fixed. Otherwise it's worth waiting to see if it shows up in another retail outlet when it's released.
Ok, I'm definitely going to hold off now. Thanks for the info. I was really curious about it being priority shipping.
10:09 PM on 01/30/13
bite2brkskn12
Registered Member
User Info.
I preordered the cd with my ticket and it only came out to like $24. I'm sure they'll have the vinyl at the show.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests