Username
Password

10:56 AM on 01/31/13 
User Info.
NJDevils1214
It takes a bit more.
NJ
Male - 25 Years Old
Love the song. I was worried about how this new album was going to sound but not anymore. They took the best of KSE and the best of what TOG brought to the table and found a great sound that is still very KSE. \m/ Looking forward to the album and getting to pre-order it to hopefully getting a free DL of this track soon.
12:58 PM on 03/27/13 
User Info.
NJDevils1214
It takes a bit more.
NJ
Male - 25 Years Old
Full album stream: http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/exclusive_stream_killswitch_engage_ new_album_disarm_the_descent

I've listened once through now, and it doesn't hit me as much as I thought it would. Jesse doesn't quite seem to have the power he did in the AOJB days; it doesn't seem as ferocious. Some of the melodies don't seem all that strong either; I almost prefer some Times of Grace songs over what's on this record. Will take a couple more listens to get the full picture of the album. And I agree with the thought above, that I wish there were some longer/more epic tracks included. It'll probably be the next album where, after having gelled for a few years back together, they focus on making more of a "grand" album.

AOJB > As Daylight Dies > The End of Heartache > Disarm The Descent > that self-titled piece of crap

I'm also kind of take it or leave it right now. I always thought myself as the kind of person that could tell if I liked albums/songs pretty quick but these days I find myself unsure. Maybe because most of the bands I listen to are getting much older and progressing past the sound I was used to, as opposed to listening to them when they were new on the scene.
11:34 AM on 04/01/13 
User Info.
NJDevils1214
It takes a bit more.
NJ
Male - 25 Years Old
Just got my pre-order from Roadrunner, not KSEs official store, and found the poster was damaged. Really disappointed.
09:50 AM on 04/02/13 
User Info.
NJDevils1214
It takes a bit more.
NJ
Male - 25 Years Old
I really dig the album and the DVD is great. In hindsight I should have ordered from benchmark...but that is hindsight for you.
09:02 AM on 04/04/13 
User Info.
NJDevils1214
It takes a bit more.
NJ
Male - 25 Years Old
Ahh man that sucks; yeah I got mine from the KSE official store. Signed hard cover book, shirt, stickers, deluxe album, two posters; so awesome. Just watched 28 minute documentary; pretty awesome insight into the making of the album, and of the band members themselves. My top track is "All That We Have"

Just got a second email from RR. The first one said they would send a new poster ASAP then I got this:

Good Morning,
We have found that all the posters in the warehouse were damaged. The one in the best condition of the 80 some posters was sent out to you.
We have issued a refund in the amount of $15.84 to your PayPal account. That covers the price of the poster plus tax and shipping.
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and frustration.
Thank you,
Warner Music Group Customer Service
05:46 PM on 04/04/13 
User Info.
NJDevils1214
It takes a bit more.
NJ
Male - 25 Years Old
Does that still mean you're getting a new one or no?

Yea got it in the mail shortly after I got the email. I don't know why, since apparently they were all damaged, except the one I got wasn't as bad apparently. I have no idea how they are sure of that. Either way I got a refund and now I have 2 damaged, signed posters. Hey, I got to hand it to them. They didn't just sweep me under the rug. I'm surprised.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos