Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 67 of 67
11:33 AM on 01/31/13
PHI Flyers10
Registered Member
User Info.
there will always be people complaining about something or other.. i think i've heard more positive feedback about these albums than their last couple efforts for sure.

i think the afterman back to back is an amazing experience, for those who haven't heard it all, when decension comes out, listen to both records in order with headphones. it's really some of the best stuff they've ever done. there is definitely a few flaws but the records balance eachother very well. this stuff is my favorite behind IKS. gravity's union is such an amazing song, i've heard it compared to pop and radio rock... i don't think so. this is raw, gritty coheed at its best, in the vein of the crowing, one of their greatest songs!
You say that first sentence like everyone has to worship everything the band does. Coheed is my favorite band and In Keeping Secrets will likely always be my favorite record but I feel Descension is far weaker than Ascension because of the melodies and lyrics to a lot of the songs. Musically, Descension kicks ass but it isn't an instrumental albums.
11:37 AM on 01/31/13
EvilZeppelin
FUZZZZZZ
User Info.
I can't wait to receive my records.
12:23 PM on 01/31/13
wtfjaked
Tortoise Tamer
User Info.
I'm gonna have to order the deluxe vinyl box. Is the book that comes with that the same as the one I got with the Amory Award edition?
12:44 PM on 01/31/13
nickthehick2
King of France
User Info.
Coheed can do whatever they want and still make it awesome. Descension comes out the day after the new Fire Emblem, February is starting out great.
01:02 PM on 01/31/13
PHI Flyers10
Registered Member
User Info.
I'm gonna have to order the deluxe vinyl box. Is the book that comes with that the same as the one I got with the Amory Award edition?
From what I understand, it is. I think it might be square instead of rectangular though I could be wrong.
05:03 PM on 01/31/13
DisenShaanted
User Info.
Love the groove. These guys are aging way better than I am.
11:14 PM on 02/01/13
HeavenResign
Registered Member
User Info.
A little late to the party, but this is one of my favorite Coheed songs ever. I've taken the two albums and just put them on one playlist, gotten rid of Holly Wood The Cracked, and voila. An amazing and long Coheed album.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos