Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts
12:20 PM on 01/30/13
bobby runs
I dunno
User Info.
Just submitted this since I saw you guys were a little late on the Atlanti City one-off date.
12:20 PM on 01/30/13
bobby runs
I dunno
User Info.
I am tempted to go to this even though I'm broke.
01:20 PM on 01/30/13
bobby runs
I dunno
User Info.
Sold out. But that's going to be a kick ass DVD
Just the pre-sale sold out. Public sale is tomorrow.
05:03 PM on 01/30/13
bobby runs
I dunno
User Info.
got night 1 down, getting night 2 tomorrow.

FUCKING MOTHER FUCKER FUCK

I just now find out about these shows and they're already sold out. Someone please sell me an extra?

edit: I see that today was only presale, but I'll be stuck teaching all day tomorrow and won't have the opportunity to buy one. If anyone here on the site is planning on trying to get tickets for this and feels like they want to buy and extra ticket for which they'll get paid above face value, send me a pm.
Maybe he can help????^^^^
11:02 PM on 01/30/13
bobby runs
I dunno
User Info.
I want to know why they picked Chain though. The sound at Chain is GARBAGE. I understand that it'll sound better coming from the board, but still, Glasshouse would have let double the amount of people, and it would have actually sounded good to those in attendance.. whatever, at noon tomorrow I'll be cursing my phone for being to slow on 3G when tickets sell out in 20 seconds. Least I saw them for the Sticks and Stones tour..

PS: Wonder who the openers are gonna be. Guessing Seahaven might be one again, they're local and damn good.
They probably want that "small venue" feel for the recording. And they know what it'll look like there since tons of stuff gets recorded at Chain.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos