Inside of your heart always
User Info.
My favorite venue
10:03 PM on 01/30/13
TSTLSOOM
Hayley > Hayley
User Info.
Maybe he can help????^^^^
cant, im already buying the maximum for me and a friend. i wish though...
10:26 PM on 01/30/13
FiendCameron
Why Didn't You Kill Yourself Today?
User Info.
I want to know why they picked Chain though. The sound at Chain is GARBAGE. I understand that it'll sound better coming from the board, but still, Glasshouse would have let double the amount of people, and it would have actually sounded good to those in attendance.. whatever, at noon tomorrow I'll be cursing my phone for being to slow on 3G when tickets sell out in 20 seconds. Least I saw them for the Sticks and Stones tour..

PS: Wonder who the openers are gonna be. Guessing Seahaven might be one again, they're local and damn good.
11:02 PM on 01/30/13
bobby runs
I dunno
User Info.
I want to know why they picked Chain though. The sound at Chain is GARBAGE. I understand that it'll sound better coming from the board, but still, Glasshouse would have let double the amount of people, and it would have actually sounded good to those in attendance.. whatever, at noon tomorrow I'll be cursing my phone for being to slow on 3G when tickets sell out in 20 seconds. Least I saw them for the Sticks and Stones tour..

PS: Wonder who the openers are gonna be. Guessing Seahaven might be one again, they're local and damn good.
They probably want that "small venue" feel for the recording. And they know what it'll look like there since tons of stuff gets recorded at Chain.
12:12 AM on 01/31/13
ThePoison69
Hero For Hire
User Info.
So can someone clear up my confusion of the term "live album" for me? Will it just be a CD or two of live tracks? Or will there be a DVD of the shows too? If its the former I'm not interested. If it's the latter, stoked!
08:03 AM on 01/31/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Is chain reaction really that great of a venue? It's one of few venues I've heard about on the west coast multiple times but the live videos I see from there make it look and sound awful.
10:23 AM on 01/31/13
topsecret
User Info.
Is chain reaction really that great of a venue? It's one of few venues I've heard about on the west coast multiple times but the live videos I see from there make it look and sound awful.
Its small & the sound isn't that great, but bands have grown up playing that venue. Thrice, Finch, & every other band from the early 2000s were playing here every week. All the DTR, Vagrant, Tooth & Nail, Militia Group bands used to hit it on every tour. Lots of great memories of Chain. Unfortunately I'm old & grumpy now. Most of the shows at Chain suck. I got my tickets for NFG though.
11:14 AM on 01/31/13
TSTLSOOM
Hayley > Hayley
User Info.
got a extra ticket if anyone wants it
11:16 AM on 01/31/13
jenijennjen
User Info.
woot got my tickets for both nights in the public sale without any problems! can't wait!
11:38 AM on 01/31/13
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
The atmosphere there is great. It may not have the best sound, but the shows are always tons of fun. If you just look everywhere along the walls you can spot your favorite band's t-shirt which is cool. No barricade is always a plus.
02:48 PM on 02/16/13
gleamedcube
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Does anyone have an extra ticket for the 28th date? I'm flying in from Chicago for the show and I would like to go to both, but I was only able to get 1 ticket for the 27th show. I am willing to pay far above what you paid for the ticket. Message me if you are willing to sell. Thanks!
09:13 PM on 02/20/13
Drown_The_City
A contender now throwing the fight
User Info.
well this is why I should check this site more often.

Dammit

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version