Username
Password

10:57 PM on 02/01/13 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 24 Years Old
You're in a tough situation. I'm not going to say your friend wants to burden you, at least not intentionally, but since you two are good friends he probably feels he can trust you/count on you in time of need. And for the moving out of state thing, maybe he doesn't want to because his current residence is a stable environment for him, and to just get up and move out of the state will create some instability. For the job thing, tell him to apply at McDonald's or some "low key" job for the time being, but also continue to apply other places. The job market is though, and I'm speaking from experience. Although I'm a lot younger than you guys, I've struggled to find a job for about 4 or 5 years....a "low key" job. From my perspective, looking at that, it may take him a while to find something. Since you mentioned he has health problems it makes him a hard hire because employers don't want someone who isn't going to be reliable (I'm assuming is health problems prevent him from going to work on occasion). I do agree though, talk it out with your girlfriend, as well as give him an amount of time he can stay with you. I would suggest he pays for his own food, or at least chips in for food. Me personally wouldn't take in a friend for a short time if they don't at least pay/help pay for something. Anyway, I wish you the best.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos