Password

03:03 PM on 01/31/13 
User Info.
greganddistance
charleston, wv
Male - 29 Years Old
Verified
hey guys--

my name is greg and i've spent the last ten years playing guitar and singing for a band from west virginia called TIME AND DISTANCE (www.timeanddistance.net)... some of you might remember me/us from back in the day, some of you probably think we broke up, and some of you have probably never heard of us before at all... either way, i wanted to clue you in on a little something!

we released a new ep, called "ON" back in december. we recorded it with our good buddy Rob Freeman (ex- hidden in plain view, now makes awesome records for tons of bands), all on our own dime, all with the intentions of giving it out NAME YOUR OWN PRICE, by ourselves, thru bandcamp.

see, we've been a band long enough now that we've surely lost some people along the way, not to mention all of the people we've not even been able to reach yet.. so if you used to listen to us, thought we broke up, never heard of us, liked our first record but thought all the rest sucked, whatever.... i'm personally inviting you to pay whatever you'd like and check out our new record. i truly and honestly don't care whether that is nothing, or a billion dollars... we just want people to check out these songs that we worked so hard to create and believe in so much, and then maybe if we're lucky you'll come out and catch a show when we're in your area..

sales pitch over, music here: http://timeanddistance.bandcamp.com

thanks for your time.

xo.
-greg / t&d
03:39 PM on 01/31/13 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
Hey Greg,

The EP is great! I'll admit that I had lost track of you guys since catching your show in Salem with The Material and We Are The New Year, but seeing your Indiegogo reminded me; I'm glad you guys were able to get the album out.
I also play guitar in The Starship Renegade and I'm very excited to get to see and play with you guys when you come out here.

Fangirling over, go check out this EP. Great guys and great music!
11:23 AM on 02/04/13 
User Info.
6george4
No Avatar Selected
Male - 23 Years Old
Good to hear you guys are still doing things, saw you last year I think at Cicero's in St.Louis. New stuff is killing it, you guys have tour plans yet?

Check out my new band if you'd like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2JLp4h9NxA

http://www.facebook.com/Blackwater64
07:35 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
xCoconutheadx
Perfectly Imperfect
United States
Female - 20 Years Old
hey guys--

my name is greg and i've spent the last ten years playing guitar and singing for a band from west virginia called TIME AND DISTANCE (www.timeanddistance.net)... some of you might remember me/us from back in the day, some of you probably think we broke up, and some of you have probably never heard of us before at all... either way, i wanted to clue you in on a little something!

we released a new ep, called "ON" back in december. we recorded it with our good buddy Rob Freeman (ex- hidden in plain view, now makes awesome records for tons of bands), all on our own dime, all with the intentions of giving it out NAME YOUR OWN PRICE, by ourselves, thru bandcamp.

see, we've been a band long enough now that we've surely lost some people along the way, not to mention all of the people we've not even been able to reach yet.. so if you used to listen to us, thought we broke up, never heard of us, liked our first record but thought all the rest sucked, whatever.... i'm personally inviting you to pay whatever you'd like and check out our new record. i truly and honestly don't care whether that is nothing, or a billion dollars... we just want people to check out these songs that we worked so hard to create and believe in so much, and then maybe if we're lucky you'll come out and catch a show when we're in your area..

sales pitch over, music here: http://timeanddistance.bandcamp.com

thanks for your time.

xo.
-greg / t&d

Have you been to Jammin Java in Vienna Virginia? if so you should

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT