Username
Password
Warped Tour News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 69 of 69.
12:10 PM on 02/02/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Did you even go to Warped tour last year? you not seeing the truth is fucking beyond stupid. All their girl fans cared about was meeting the singer not "anyone else in the band. Same thing just like falling in reverse lol. If you can't see the obvious thats on you i can care less.

I'm sorry but that's not at all true. Of course people put more focus on the singer, but I can assure you that was not all the girls cared about. Maybe if everyone took that "my music is better than anything new" stick out of your ass, you'd see bands like SWS actually make pretty good music.
11:03 PM on 02/02/13
Djentleman
User Info.
Did you even go to Warped tour last year? you not seeing the truth is fucking beyond stupid. All their girl fans cared about was meeting the singer not "anyone else in the band. Same thing just like falling in reverse lol. If you can't see the obvious thats on you i can care less.

that's exactly what i said\meant..........
08:31 AM on 02/04/13
ShayDe
User Info.
that video was so gay
11:09 AM on 02/05/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
I'm sorry but that's not at all true. Of course people put more focus on the singer, but I can assure you that was not all the girls cared about. Maybe if everyone took that "my music is better than anything new" stick out of your ass, you'd see bands like SWS actually make pretty good music.
I'm not saying they suck , they have some decent tunes and other sound much of the same. I still don't buy the big hype to make them a main stage band. I can see why a tad bit similiar band like Chiodos playing main because how many other bands can you say sound like them?
12:02 PM on 02/05/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm not saying they suck , they have some decent tunes and other sound much of the same. I still don't buy the big hype to make them a main stage band. I can see why a tad bit similiar band like Chiodos playing main because how many other bands can you say sound like them?

Really, lots... Sleeping With Sirens will probably pull more people too. Just the way it is. SWS has well over a million Facebook fans, it's crazy.
10:58 PM on 02/05/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
Really, lots... Sleeping With Sirens will probably pull more people too. Just the way it is. SWS has well over a million Facebook fans, it's crazy.
It's mainly hs kids not many people in college,i ask around and most people my age have no clue who they are. It just seems like the rock crowd keeps getting younger and people my age are turning more to dubstep, indie and hip hop, kinda sucks.
11:08 PM on 02/05/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It's mainly hs kids not many people in college,i ask around and most people my age have no clue who they are. It just seems like the rock crowd keeps getting younger and people my age are turning more to dubstep, indie and hip hop, kinda sucks.

As it turns out, that's warped's key demographic. Haha
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums