Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
10:58 AM on 02/01/13
JPA917
@JPA05
User Info.
Seriously? I'm a Christian, but this is just getting old. The cover is awful. And the whole militant attitude towards preaching to crowds is just soooooo annoying. It's a concert, not a revival.
12:02 PM on 02/01/13
JPA917
@JPA05
User Info.
Talking to one of the guys and reading the interview her on AP, it's clear that they take their band/ministry really really seriously. I don't really relate to the way they do it, but I can't hold it against them (except when it isolates, alienates, and potentially harms others).

That being said, I find the artwork kinda cheesy.
I'm just saying when people are paying to you PLAY MUSIC, that is what you need to do. I understand a word here or there, but the last time I saw them live it was ridiculous. In my opinion, just being likeable people rather than attempting to preach "Fear God, Fear Hell," would result in people being more open-minded to what it is they have to say, and, in turn, would result in their ministry being even more successful.

I mean this is just my opinion, but I feel that actions speak MUCH louder than words, and I have always been a person to live out what I believe first instead of outlandishly speak it out. Then, if someone approaches me, I would be more than happy to answer any questions or even just have some good conversation. I just don't like the whole revival type thing they do. It leads people to make irrational decisions, and it only further taints the public view of Christianity in my opinion.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos