Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
10:31 AM on 02/01/13
RiCCioLi
Midtown Saves.
User Info.
Really excited for this, but I think I will hold out until Tuesday when I get my copy. Im assuming the sound quality will be better? Can't wait to see them in 6 days!
10:44 AM on 02/01/13
RiCCioLi
Midtown Saves.
User Info.
Single handedly the most overhyped boring album of the year. You heard it here first folks.
Actually we heard it a million times already from the other news posts and thread.
07:13 AM on 02/02/13
RiCCioLi
Midtown Saves.
User Info.
What really disappointed me was that when Piano Wire #12 was released I loved it because it sounded so weird and unique. Thought i was one of the coolest concepts and songs I heard in a while. Then baby shakes came out and I was surprised at how different that song sounded. I didnt hate it, was just kind of let down. But after hearing the rest of this album I am bummed that everything else is just meh and not something on the lines of 12. I'm not hating on this project, just think they could have chose a better song to release first so it gave a better perception of what to expect.
07:15 AM on 02/02/13
RiCCioLi
Midtown Saves.
User Info.
Oh and the vocals are pretty awesome I think. Love the voice. Love the Robbers. Always reminded me of Shawn Harris

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos