Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
05:43 PM on 02/01/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I really like this but does anyone else think this sorta sounds like an alkaline trio song.
12:39 PM on 02/02/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
He seems really happy, for like the first time in his career. I'm calling this to be a very upbeat album with a hint of folk. I hope they do have some more challenging songs though, similar to what they did with the song Daybreak.
That would be the most logical direction and if that could end up being my album of the year if it does (though it does have to compete with Jimmy Eat World for that title)
02:51 PM on 02/02/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Chris said in an interview this will be upbeat poppy. SWYA and TBC combined. Epic!!!
As much as I loved Daybreak (one of my favorite of their releases) this will be a nice direction for the band for this release. Chris seems like he is in a better mindset and the band feels like a band and not just Chris's project. Arun really brings a lot to the band and his guitar was definitely a standout factor on Daybreak and their live shows. I think after In Reverie and 'The Trilogy' Chris has learned a lot about himself and music in general and when that is incorporated into a more upbeat punker sound barriers are destined to go down. I have high hopes for this album.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos