Username
Password

Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 229
11:56 AM on 02/03/13
caveBEAR
( ω )
User Info.
Hip Hop instrumentals are in the background, part of the track. Not as much focus on the beat as there is a focus on the song as a whole, how the beat and the voice-over work together. Electronic music instrumentals are (generally) the track.
11:56 AM on 02/03/13
Colorblind!
lord top button
User Info.
Hatcha, Plastician, Kode9, Youngsta, Zed Bias, Skream, Benga, have all said they're fans of Zeds Dead and have mad respect for what they're doing for the new era of the genre. Shut the fuck up. I consider them legends, don't give a shit if you don't.
I refuse to believe that somebody with the integrity of Zed Bias could possibly like them. The songs you linked in the quote atleast had some semblance of subtlety and I mean...I'm being generous there, but the initial song that you like to go to town on after you've had your whey shake is abysmal.
This site that "doesn't respect electronic music" has multiple threads dedicated to solely that and there's probably good reason you aren't aware of them. I would tell you that Burial is a dubstep legend and that your opinions suck but instead I'll let you enjoy yourself at the next Flux Pavillion show
11:57 AM on 02/03/13
caveBEAR
( ω )
User Info.
That's why I said 'generally', dumbass. The word leaves room for 'other genres of music'. It puts emphasis on electronic music because yes, obviously, electronic music is the genre where we see that progression most blatantly.
every genre of music sounds more 'sophisticated' as the technology surrounding it advances.
11:58 AM on 02/03/13
Chris Collum
User Info.
That's why I said 'generally', dumbass. The word leaves room for 'other genres of music'. It puts emphasis on electronic music because yes, obviously, electronic music is the genre where we see that progression most blatantly.
Dude go back to fathering thousands of kids with a laundry list of food allergies that went over a lot better
11:58 AM on 02/03/13
Palestinian
Unregistered User
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I refuse to believe that somebody with the integrity of Zed Bias could possibly like them. The songs you linked in the quote atleast had some semblance of subtlety and I mean...I'm being generous there, but the initial song that you like to go to town on after you've had your Whey shake is abysmal.
This site that "doesn't respect electronic music" has multiple threads dedicated to solely that and there's probably good reason you aren't aware of them. I would tell you that Burial is a dubstep legend and that your opinions suck but instead I'll let you enjoy yourself at the next Flux Pavillion show
Flux Pavilion is shit.
11:59 AM on 02/03/13
Eich696
I hate TY Hilton
User Info.
Dude go back to fathering thousands of kids with a laundry list of food allergies that went over a lot better
hahahahahahaha
11:59 AM on 02/03/13
Palestinian
Unregistered User
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
every genre of music sounds more 'sophisticated' as the technology surrounding it advances.
"electronic music is the genre where we see that progression most blatantly."

You're definitely stupider than I thought.
12:00 PM on 02/03/13
Colorblind!
lord top button
User Info.
haha holy fuck.

Flux Pavilion is shit.
yes they are just like your other "dubstep legend"
12:00 PM on 02/03/13
caveBEAR
( ω )
User Info.
"electronic music is the genre where we see that progression most blatantly."

You're definitely stupider than I thought.

nice job sneaking a late edit in there. i was replying to 'That's why I said 'generally', dumbass.'
12:01 PM on 02/03/13
Star Slight
User Info.
Guys scientists at technology centers just found a way to make computers WONNNNNKKKKKKK harder

have you met molly?
12:02 PM on 02/03/13
Chris Collum
User Info.

Just in case anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about this needs to better publicized:

http://absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=3032291
12:03 PM on 02/03/13
williek311
User Info.
Track sucks. Drake sucks.
Eich696
I hate TY Hilton
User Info.
Just in case anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about this needs to better publicized:

I actually stumbled upon that earlier today and am so glad you said that
Palestinian
Unregistered User
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This website is indeed composed of idiots. Popped a molly I'm sweatn WOO
caveBEAR
( ω )
User Info.

he's just starting up a new era of spank banking.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos