palebluedot
Give me all you've got now birds
User Info.
I was there... It was amazing
09:11 AM on 02/02/13
avengedtbs
May your music break my eardrums
User Info.
Tool plays 8 song setlists, they just stretch it out over 2.5 hours.
09:39 AM on 02/02/13
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 730 bands!
User Info.
Betwwen the Buried and Me play around an hour and a half with 8 songs.
10:12 AM on 02/02/13
mattjritter
USMNT ♦ AVFC
User Info.
This is fucking awesome.
10:16 AM on 02/02/13
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
Betwwen the Buried and Me play around an hour and a half with 8 songs.

But the majority of Between the Buried and Me's songs are around 8-11 mins long so that's kinda a moo point aha.
10:33 AM on 02/02/13
JPA917
@JPA05
User Info.
Great band. Sad to see them go. Dallas has the voice of an angel.
11:13 AM on 02/02/13
oneeightytwo
#TGG
User Info.
"and....noticed a few comments about the final shows: did we film them? are we putting out a DVD? the answer to both is YES! we filmed the final Toronto and Hamilton shows. Dine Alone plans on releasing a DVD. we'll let you know more when we know more."

They were fantastic in London too!

Nice to see a good quality recording.
11:18 AM on 02/02/13
nickthehick2
King of France
User Info.
I really wish they would have toured the US one last time. The last time I saw them was Warped a couple years ago and they were amazing.

Midnight Regulations is such a great song.
11:19 AM on 02/02/13
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This was sloppy as fuck, but holy shit can Dallas Green sing.
11:34 AM on 02/02/13
billysurvive
aimless arrow.
User Info.
I really wish they would have toured the US one last time. The last time I saw them was Warped a couple years ago and they were amazing.

They were incredible on Warped Tour.
I saw them when they toured with La Dispute/Trash Talk.
11:39 AM on 02/02/13
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 730 bands!
User Info.
But the majority of Between the Buried and Me's songs are around 8-11 mins long so that's kinda a moo point aha.

Oh I know that. I just said another band that plays like 8 songs on a headlining run.
12:07 PM on 02/02/13
likedyingy0ung
The Sap In My Selfish Glass
User Info.
The shortest set I've ever encountered for a band was 4 songs from Tigers Jaw when they were the leading support for Title Fight. Was pretty infuriating even though it was probs because the crowd were being dicks and flying around the stage like it was a fucking Foundation show, knocked Brianna's keyboard over twice.

Anyways, I would have sold a kidney to go to this if it had touched anywhere in the U.S. but apparently AOF hates us so :/
12:32 PM on 02/02/13
ctmk
Get him a cranberry juice
User Info.
I never understood why these guys didn't take off quite at much as they did in Canada. Each studio album sold a million+ up north.
Same thing with Parkway Drive. An absolute monster down under, but up here its kinda meh
12:46 PM on 02/02/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
The shortest set I've ever encountered for a band was 4 songs from Tigers Jaw when they were the leading support for Title Fight. Was pretty infuriating even though it was probs because the crowd were being dicks and flying around the stage like it was a fucking Foundation show, knocked Brianna's keyboard over twice.

Anyways, I would have sold a kidney to go to this if it had touched anywhere in the U.S. but apparently AOF hates us so :/

I hate to be that person, but all of the Canadian cities they played (with the exception of Edmonton) were really close to the US border so anyone willing to travel to New York, Boston or Seattle would not have had to go that much further to see them play. It's not like Alexisonfire was playing all the way up north in Churchill or Iqaluit, haha. I guess I just don't get why some Americans are so hesitant to cross the border, especially since we Canadians do so on a regular basis...
01:03 PM on 02/02/13
seventwenty3
User Info.
I hate to be that person, but all of the Canadian cities they played (with the exception of Edmonton) were really close to the US border so anyone willing to travel to New York, Boston or Seattle would not have had to go that much further to see them play. It's not like Alexisonfire was playing all the way up north in Churchill or Iqaluit, haha. I guess I just don't get why some Americans are so hesitant to cross the border, especially since we Canadians do so on a regular basis...
Getting a passport on short notice is ridiculously expensive.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos