Username
Password
AlexisonFire News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 51 of 51.
12:19 AM on 02/03/13
likedyingy0ung
your new charmer
User Info.
If that's the case then whatever. I will admit that I assume everyone has a passport already, primarily because the vast majority of Canadians do have one. Lots of us up here really consider it to be an essential document. And it's not that expensive, especially since it lasts for 5-10 years.
I mean it's just different for Americans. Most don't need passports until they're going to be travelling outside the states, and thus I only know one person in my circle of friends who has one. It's definitely not considered an essential document, and it probably should be as you say, but alas, that's just the nature of things here.
12:32 AM on 02/03/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
even 11-12 songs is short, to me. used to Blink 182 & New Found Glory spoiling their fans
with 20+ song setlists. 4 bands opened for Pierce The Veil

I've seen even seen Bowling For Soup play 25+ sets before haha.
12:39 AM on 02/03/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.

The amount you have to sell to go platinum always varies relative to population size. If every country had the same number to go platinum (1,000,000) then 1/5 of Norway's population would have to buy an album to go platinum. Canada's population is around 1/10 of the US, so selling 100,000 in Canada is like selling 1,000,000 in the US.
08:22 AM on 02/03/13
saintnumberfive
Don't wake me, I plan on sleeping
User Info.
The amount you have to sell to go platinum always varies relative to population size. If every country had the same number to go platinum (1,000,000) then 1/5 of Norway's population would have to buy an album to go platinum. Canada's population is around 1/10 of the US, so selling 100,000 in Canada is like selling 1,000,000 in the US.

That makes sense. And while we're at it, 1/5 of Norway SHOULD have an Alexisonfire album.
08:41 AM on 02/03/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
That makes sense. And while we're at it, 1/5 of Norway SHOULD have an Alexisonfire album.

Haha more like 100% should.
10:57 PM on 02/03/13
aoftbsten
Go Buffs.
User Info.
Great set, love how George went through about five shirts during the show haha. Sad to see this band go.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums