Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts.
02:18 PM on 02/02/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
That's awesome for them. Nate is a really talented man. I still hate the crap out of the album but it is good to see a FBR band rise up from the ranks again.
03:46 PM on 02/02/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
cant stand the album either, but a congrats is definitely in store.
exactly. They are a talented band. It is nice to see a band like them get attention. I mean as much as I dislike Some Nights I do think it has its moments where it shines but nothing that keeps me interested. I think this is what the radio needed though. A good balance between good and the same old stuff. Glad to see Nate finally getting some recognition.
06:47 PM on 02/02/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
There was so much good music released in the same genre that year that it never would of had the staying power even if it had more life to it. Thats how I feel. I bet their next album will sell more on principle because of the success of this album. Honestly going back and listening to it I gotta say even without the effects it would of been just an ok album to me regardless but who knows what their next album will sound like.

I do hope they record "What The Fuck" and work off of that sound.
09:20 PM on 02/02/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Yep, looks like I'm gonna be "that guy". I wish it was Aim and Ignite that had propelled the band into its popularity. Other than "Some Nights" and "Carry On", I can't stand the album.

But, as a fan, good for them. Let's hope their popularity doesn't wear off.
Don't worry plenty of old fans don't like their new album but I think anyone who has followed Nate through the years is happy for their success. I am still interested to see what they put out. Some Nights had potential but it is just a singles album imo that honestly never really had the standard charm Nate brings to an album. It had potential though. I am excited for the future and especially now that they have a roaring fan base. I saw them open for panic! at the disco before they really took off.
04:07 AM on 02/04/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I notice everyone not just saying "way to go" has to stick in a caveat on why the new album sucks
But we are also congratulating them. I hated the album but wish the best for the band. I am just being rational here. While the album did nothing for some people most could agree its nice to see a band of their caliber get some success.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS