Username
Password

Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 246
09:30 PM on 02/03/13
Dob
partypartyparty
User Info.
Honestly I think the denying factor help FOB in this situation if/when since its true. I think it builds a lot of speculation and getting people to talk about it. And just because I see a lot of people talking about it on AP.net or whatever isn't half the fan base or community in music. When FOB make their official announcement it will be just as powerful if it came out of the blue.

And as far as the whole..."I wish they announced it themselves this is bad journalism" - the whole point is to get the story and get it right. Anytime anything political is about to be announced that information is leaked or tipped to the press to get people interested in tuning into the announcement. I don't see how this is any different.

Congrats again to PropertyofZack and I'm sure the answers will be explained soon enough.
09:32 PM on 02/03/13
ZEZEtheX
in the FOBR jail.
User Info.
You told us you'd say that.
09:33 PM on 02/03/13
leftapart
User Info.
:exp lode::p uke::h ammer: : chairhit:
09:34 PM on 02/03/13
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
Imagine Patrick and Pete just told Zack it was happening and said to post it to build hype. This is still the band that used to hide shit in their source code, right?
09:36 PM on 02/03/13
TAI182
User Info.
Zack, have you heard anything about the secret show(s) this week?
09:44 PM on 02/03/13
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
Imagine Patrick and Pete just told Zack it was happening and said to post it to build hype. This is still the band that used to hide shit in their source code, right?
Hahahaha. Well that didn't happen!
Zack, have you heard anything about the secret show(s) this week?

Maybe
09:47 PM on 02/03/13
70x7brandnew
User Info.
Whenever the band announces they're back, I'm sure they'll laugh and say something like "Sorry to POZ for the brief period of denying it, but it was more natural to have an official announcement date. Zack knows this as we've been in touch with him already" and everyone will be happy.
09:49 PM on 02/03/13
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
Whenever the band announces they're back, I'm sure they'll laugh and say something like "Sorry to POZ for the brief period of denying it, but it was more natural to have an official announcement date. Zack knows this as we've been in touch with him already" and everyone will be happy.
That will 10000000% not be what occurs haha.
09:51 PM on 02/03/13
kailaSUPAHrad
User Info.
I need to find things out about these secret shows. Fuck.
09:53 PM on 02/03/13
TAI182
User Info.

Ooohhh, I like the sound of that.
10:15 PM on 02/03/13
btown4life
User Info.
So Zack saw confirmation on paper this weekend, the same weekend he also went to a John D/GameChanger event? Neat.
10:17 PM on 02/03/13
Greg
User Info.
This time tomorrow we should have an idea of what's happening. Sweet.
10:17 PM on 02/03/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
how is it that Zack's name is his username and the title of his website, but people still continue to spell it "Zach." Is it that hard? really?
I still get Keegan. Sucks.
10:18 PM on 02/03/13
Rob Hrx
hates a girl with pity in her eyes
User Info.
This is completely and utterly expected, whether they are reuniting or not. I trust POZ, though.
10:20 PM on 02/03/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
The average listener who sees "FOB Reuniting" in their news feed of whatever social media site is going to see that and be like, "Oh, cool, word," and then see the denial and lose interest. Bottom line: management/the band are shooting themselves in the foot right now.

Also, not to sound nasty, but it's not like the Tribune is an untrustworthy source. It's a respected newspaper, therefore, what they're saying is probably fairly legit.
Haven't you heard of deny, deny, deny until you're caught?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos