Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
10:47 PM on 02/03/13
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
Why? If it's making you mad, don't follow it. The band obviously had a certain agenda and it was interrupted, of course they are going to deny everything. Nothing to get your panties in a bunch about.

It would be one thing if they just ignored or said "no comment" to the PoZ post / followup rumors -- like sure it would be sorta the same thing as saying "yes we are reuniting" but I mean they are reuniting and at least that way they could still follow their planed agenda. But continuing the flat out deny it just so they can suddenly announce it on some radio show or at the grammys or wherever their master plan is to do so? That's just not being honest. Sure. Zack ruined your big surprise. Stuff like that happens in the media business. Continuing the "we're never ever getting back together" charade is just making them look silly at this point.
10:57 PM on 02/03/13
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
You aren't familiar with how the media works are you? Everything is denied when leaked early. If you think they would release a tweet or a facebook update explaining how their plans to get back together were foiled by a website, you'd be foolish.
Which is why they should just shouldn't comment on it. Isn't that normally "how media works"? You don't release a statement. If someone asks, you say "I'm not going to comment on that at this time". I personally can't think of any situations off the top of my head where flat out denial occurs even though its actually sure.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests