Hayley > Hayley
User Info.
EVRY DOT COMZ RAFRASHIN 4 A JOURNL UPD8
lol
10:47 PM on 02/03/13
paperlung
this glass house is burning down
User Info.
Just set my alarm so I can hear firsthand. Hopefully this means what we're all hoping for.
10:48 PM on 02/03/13
WordzandDreamz
and a million screams...
User Info.
10:48 PM on 02/03/13
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
Fuck, this is so annoying.

Edit: I can't wait for this to be untrue.
10:49 PM on 02/03/13
TSTLSOOM
Hayley > Hayley
User Info.
wut if like fob makes announcement about coming back next year like wwe did with rock/cena
10:50 PM on 02/03/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
It would be one thing if they just ignored or said "no comment" to the PoZ post / followup rumors -- like sure it would be sorta the same thing as saying "yes we are reuniting" but I mean they are reuniting and at least that way they could still follow their planed agenda. But continuing the flat out deny it just so they can suddenly announce it on some radio show or at the grammys or wherever their master plan is to do so? That's just not being honest. Sure. Zack ruined your big surprise. Stuff like that happens in the media business. Continuing the "we're never ever getting back together" charade is just making them look silly at this point.
You aren't familiar with how the media works are you? Everything is denied when leaked early. If you think they would release a tweet or a facebook update explaining how their plans to get back together were foiled by a website, you'd be foolish.
10:50 PM on 02/03/13
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.

No weapon against my Fall Out Boy shall prosper!
10:51 PM on 02/03/13
mike_aaron
I sing.
User Info.
EVRY DOT COMZ RAFRASHIN 4 A JOURNL UPD8
I lol-ed hard
10:53 PM on 02/03/13
Amongster
Up Into The Upswing
User Info.
9 am? I'm not going to wake up early just to turn on the radio. Guess I'll just read about it here.
10:53 PM on 02/03/13
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
You aren't familiar with how the media works are you? Everything is denied when leaked early. If you think they would release a tweet or a facebook update explaining how their plans to get back together were foiled by a website, you'd be foolish.
Exactly. The hardcores probably know they are getting back together, but the vast majority of the public and their fanbase likely has no idea or doesn't believe zack.
10:54 PM on 02/03/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
They saved a lot of money on their car insurance.
10:57 PM on 02/03/13
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
Which is why they should just shouldn't comment on it. Isn't that normally "how media works"? You don't release a statement. If someone asks, you say "I'm not going to comment on that at this time". I personally can't think of any situations off the top of my head where flat out denial occurs even though its actually sure.
10:59 PM on 02/03/13
xSpillFiction
Mama, I'm Satan
User Info.
this hype is getting old already. we get it, fall out boy. you're back together and didn't want the info to leak. just inform us already so we can move on to being stoked about it for real.
11:00 PM on 02/03/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
11:02 PM on 02/03/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Which is why they should just shouldn't comment on it. Isn't that normally "how media works"? You don't release a statement. If someone asks, you say "I'm not going to comment on that at this time". I personally can't think of any situations off the top of my head where flat out denial occurs even though its actually sure.
All. The. Time.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News