Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
04:39 AM on 02/04/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I will listen when they send me the download for these or my box set comes. I wanna hear them all together. I have heard the last few at least once but I am trying to hear all of them together without some sounding overplayed.
01:14 PM on 02/05/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I just listened to all of Conventional Weapons since I got the download for the last 2 today. Hope my box set comes soon but I noticed something I did not before. When they wrote "Na Na Na" they borrowed a line from another song by them. At the time nobody would notice as it was not released but the song "Make Room" main chorus is found in Na Na Na toward the end.

Also these last 2 songs are some of the best yet so that is great.
01:18 PM on 02/05/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I really dig these songs more than "Danger Days", I think it's clear they should have released these instead of that record.
Technically danger days was pretty sucessful. This just means you get more music in the form of DD and Conventional Weapons. They are not a band to write the same album twice so I doubt another Danger Days is in the works and it was an experiment. As polarizing as it was among fans it sold well. Not as well as previous releases but Gold in multiple countries is still pretty impressive these days. Also after receiving mostly positive reviews and rekindling the spirits of the band to keep going its hard to say releasing the album was a bad idea. I love Conventional Weapons and to a degree find a lot of songs better than Danger Days but I doubt they would be a band still if they had not released it.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests