Username
Password
My Chemical Romance News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 27 of 27.
07:27 AM on 02/04/13
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
User Info.
I must be really behind...what is this? Used to love MCR, but Danger Days drove me away. I don't know what's going on here.
07:33 AM on 02/04/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I must be really behind...what is this? Used to love MCR, but Danger Days drove me away. I don't know what's going on here.
They're putting out some of the stuff they were working on before they scrapped it all for Danger Days. They've put out a couple of songs each month for the last five months, 10 songs in all.
09:19 AM on 02/04/13
jmac3444
User Info.
Overall I'd say..

Boy Division
Tomorrow's Money
Burn Bright
Surrender the Night
The Light Behind Your Eyes
Make Room!!!
Gun.
Kiss the Ring
AMBULANCE
The World is Ugly

From best to worst.

100% agree with the first four being far and away the best of the bunch
10:43 AM on 02/04/13
RussVanderhoof
User Info.
great band, great songs.~
11:52 AM on 02/04/13
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
Love them, i'm still disappointed they didn't release "The Drugs". it's the song i was the most looking forward to
12:37 PM on 02/04/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Love them, i'm still disappointed they didn't release "The Drugs". it's the song i was the most looking forward to
I'm glad they didn't put that out, the two most disappointing for me were the ones they'd already played live because I didn't think either were as good as the live versions and I'd rather hear new songs anyway.
12:50 PM on 02/04/13
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
I really dig these songs more than "Danger Days", I think it's clear they should have released these instead of that record.
01:49 PM on 02/04/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I really dig these songs more than "Danger Days", I think it's clear they should have released these instead of that record.
It's not clear.
05:43 PM on 02/04/13
tdlyon
User Info.
They should have saved Boy Division and Tomorrow's Money for the last one, those are the two best in this set by far imo.
06:20 AM on 02/05/13
Feelix
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Burn Bright is amaaazing! Those drums. Tune.
01:14 PM on 02/05/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I just listened to all of Conventional Weapons since I got the download for the last 2 today. Hope my box set comes soon but I noticed something I did not before. When they wrote "Na Na Na" they borrowed a line from another song by them. At the time nobody would notice as it was not released but the song "Make Room" main chorus is found in Na Na Na toward the end.

Also these last 2 songs are some of the best yet so that is great.
01:18 PM on 02/05/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Technically danger days was pretty sucessful. This just means you get more music in the form of DD and Conventional Weapons. They are not a band to write the same album twice so I doubt another Danger Days is in the works and it was an experiment. As polarizing as it was among fans it sold well. Not as well as previous releases but Gold in multiple countries is still pretty impressive these days. Also after receiving mostly positive reviews and rekindling the spirits of the band to keep going its hard to say releasing the album was a bad idea. I love Conventional Weapons and to a degree find a lot of songs better than Danger Days but I doubt they would be a band still if they had not released it.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums