Username
Password

Comments: Page 121
Displaying posts 1800 - 1815 of 1827
07:30 AM on 02/08/13
karadoll
Open up a little happiness today.
User Info.
Thank you! My non-tumblr following self appreciates it.

edit: oh, they put it on the news page after I asked, I swear!
Haha, no, I know you did. And you're welcome. :)
08:46 AM on 02/08/13
me7719
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah for sure. Have you ever actually seen them since that long ago? T

hat show I saw really got me into them. I loved Grand Theft Autum when it came out and all; one of the first songs I learned on guitar and played with my first band back in 8th grade. I knew a lot of the other songs, and all the singles, but never really got THAT into them. My buddies and I went to the show kinda like "oh yeah whatever they're gonna suck." We were in the front, and from the second the lights went down and they played the intro they had our full attention. They popped up three feet into the air, Pat almost fell over, and they walked down to pick up their instruments and play Thriller fantastically. Patrick's voice was awesome, and they put on a killer show.

My friend I went to that show with is still one of my good friends today, and we're both two of the biggest FOB fans really from that show. My singer was told about this back in November by a festival promoter, so I've really just been waiting for them to announce it. And we're pumped as hell over the song.

That's long winded and shit, but I feel like I've come across as kinda a dick through some of this thread and I don't mean to so that's my story. And I'm high, that too.
I haven't seen them since 07 I believe. No worries, maybe I'll hit them up on another tour. Too many other concerts right now
06:25 PM on 02/08/13
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
i actually like that they have a pre-order for a vinyl and cd. should happen more often. i hate only having the option of vinyl with a digital download like every other pre-order i've ran across. i doubt i pre-order this but more bands need this option.
05:47 PM on 02/10/13
Atticus267
Atticus267
User Info.
this is just terrible. TTTYG was their only decent album. it sounds like every other crappy pop song
02:53 PM on 02/12/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
this is just terrible. TTTYG was their only decent album. it sounds like every other crappy pop song
It does?
12:36 AM on 02/27/13
MBIIdollaBill
die young and save yourself
User Info.
"Maybe we have to break everything to make something better out of ourselves." - Chuck Palahniuk
Yeah, because 2 chain's involvement definitely means it's going to better. That was the worst use of a Chuck Palahunik quote I've seen in my life.
12:37 AM on 02/27/13
MBIIdollaBill
User Info.
This song is fucking horrible, but they haven't released a good single since FUCT. I remain optimistic.
Agreed, I haven't had an intense love for anything they did after FUTCT. Some decent songs on IOH, and I didn't really bother with Folie whatever (maybe one of these days I'll give it a proper listen).
12:38 AM on 02/27/13
MBIIdollaBill
User Info.
FUTCT was also amazing
05:46 AM on 02/27/13
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Agreed, I haven't had an intense love for anything they did after FUTCT. Some decent songs on IOH, and I didn't really bother with Folie whatever (maybe one of these days I'll give it a proper listen).

Folie rules and IOH has pete wentz's best lyrics.
07:13 AM on 02/27/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Folie rules and IOH has pete wentz's best lyrics.
Agreed. They got better with each album. FUTCT is easily their worst album.
07:59 AM on 02/27/13
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Agreed. They got better with each album. FUTCT is easily their worst album.

I kind of agree with that, but I still really love that album.
08:30 AM on 02/27/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I kind of agree with that, but I still really love that album.
oh I like it. Trust me there. I still listen to all their albums but I feel with TTTYG they had a really powerful sound and with IOH they had expanded the sound of FUTCT and progressed. FUTCT felt like a pretty straight forward emo pop album with a good singer and not much more. Its still fun to listen to but the band started off really high energy and eventually because really talented and genre bending. FUTCT sorta all sounds the same. It is great for road trips though. Folie is my favorite cause they took the most risks.
08:37 AM on 02/27/13
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
oh I like it. Trust me there. I still listen to all their albums but I feel with TTTYG they had a really powerful sound and with IOH they had expanded the sound of FUTCT and progressed. FUTCT felt like a pretty straight forward emo pop album with a good singer and not much more. Its still fun to listen to but the band started off really high energy and eventually because really talented and genre bending. FUTCT sorta all sounds the same. It is great for road trips though. Folie is my favorite cause they took the most risks.

The good songs on Folie are the bet songs they've written.
08:42 AM on 02/27/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
The good songs on Folie are the bet songs they've written.
agreed. IOH and Folie have their best songs and I feel Folie has so much heart. That album gets looked over so much cause it became uncool or something to like FOB.
09:29 AM on 02/27/13
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
agreed. IOH and Folie have their best songs and I feel Folie has so much heart. That album gets looked over so much cause it became uncool or something to like FOB.

I hated both of those albums at first. They're a lot different. IOH has some really bland, made for radio moments, but there's some gold hidden there. Folie is just a weird album and is kind of difficult to get into. I didn't give it a fair chance until the first time that I really listened to What A Catch, Donnie.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos