Username
Password
This Thread is Closed.

11:44 AM on 02/04/13 
User Info.
samantha83
No Avatar Selected
Female - 21 Years Old
Would you consider a pop kiss or a 1 second peck on the lips a first kiss for someone who has never kissed before ? Like if the girl pop kisses a guy she barely knows and there not dating or have any relationship whatsoever with each other and it doesn't mean anything And it doesn't involve tongue, does it still count as a first kiss ?

Well basically its like this: I went to a party with some friends and one of the guys there likes my best friend. However my best friend was not acting like she was interested in him. So the guy came onto me, hoping he can get with me. I thought he was cute and then he asked if he could kiss me but I felt forced into doing it. I was very uncomfortable and I didnt wanna do it. It was just a peck on the lips that lasted for like a second. I didn't get anything out of it. It was like kissing my little sister on the mouth. I didn't even know the guy and were not dating. I most likely will never see him again. Usually when I think of a first kiss, I think of something passionate that has meaning behind it. But what I did was nothing really. It has no meaning to me. And after that, I lost interest in him. I felt forced to do it. I didn't wanna do it, and after the peck he asked for tongue and I said no and walked off. Im assuming pecks dont count. Even 4 year olds give pecks on the lips. I even turned my face away real quick after I did it. I regret it so much. It would be a first kiss to me if it was with someone I really liked and had feelings for. What do you guys think? Should I count it or just forget about it? Advice please =( thanks !
02:27 PM on 02/04/13 
User Info.
Star Slight
that's your first kiss I'm sorry but you need to live with that from now on
02:33 PM on 02/04/13 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
why is this happening
03:05 PM on 02/04/13