Female

Well played, sir
06:05 PM on 02/04/13 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
Ya know I used to have a similar Romanticism vision of my first time. I, like a preteen girl, wanted it to be perfect and with someone truly special. Than the girl I've loved for 5 years got engaged to a wife beater. I fucked a lesbian who wanted to see what sleeping what a guy was like. She was maybe a 4. This is a true story, it actually just happened today.
06:32 PM on 02/04/13 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 23 Years Old
"You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince."

Let me tell you this...the first guy I had a "passionate" kiss with, I was drunk as fuck. He was a friend of my friend. Never saw him again (don't even care). Some things just happen, whether you like it or not.
I have yet to meet a guy where I felt "sparks" whilst kissing them. So far I've just kissed "frogs."
07:11 PM on 02/04/13 
User Info.
steve187
nah
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 23 Years Old
post pics of you and your sister
07:28 PM on 02/04/13 
User Info.
Amongster
Still On The Sand
Illinois, USA
Female - 24 Years Old
Spoiler Alert: Losing your virginity won't be magical either.
08:07 PM on 02/04/13 
User Info.
zion the lion
pull over that ass is too fat.
Female - 22 Years Old
Kissing is boring and pointless. It will never be passionate, it will never be special, its just a bunch of tongue forcing its way into your mouth.
08:46 PM on 02/04/13 
User Info.
Alex26
you really shouldn't have come to ap for advice like that, you'll get shot down by 99% of posts as is apparent here haha! But I'll give you an honest answer, don't worry about it. I had a situation like this before with my gf. she thought some dude who pinned her against a wall and pecked her on the lips was her first kiss. but if that was true, does that mean getting raped is losing your virginity? if you felt forced and didnt really want to, it dont matter. it's only a peck anyway, not really a kiss haha
08:52 PM on 02/04/13 
User Info.
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
The World of Dreams
Male - 22 Years Old
I know its long. But I need Help. Would you consider a pop kiss or a 1 second peck on the lips a first kiss for someone who has never kissed before ? Like if the girl pop kisses a guy she barely knows and there not dating or have any relationship whatsoever with each other and it doesn't mean anything And it doesn't involve tongue, does it still count as a first kiss ?

Well basically its like this: I went to a party with some friends and one of the guys there likes my best friend. However my best friend was not acting like she was interested in him. So the guy came onto me, hoping he can get with me. I thought he was cute and then he asked if he could kiss me but I felt forced into doing it. I was very uncomfortable and I didnt wanna do it. It was just a peck on the lips that lasted for like a second. I didn't get anything out of it. It was like kissing my little sister on the mouth. I didn't even know the guy and were not dating. I most likely will never see him again. Usually when I think of a first kiss, I think of something passionate that has meaning behind it. But what I did was nothing really. It has no meaning to me. And after that, I lost interest in him. I felt forced to do it. I didn't wanna do it, and after the peck he asked for tongue and I said no and walked off. Im assuming pecks dont count. Even 4 year olds give pecks on the lips. I even turned my face away real quick after I did it. I regret it so much. It would be a first kiss to me if it was with someone I really liked and had feelings for. What do you guys think? Should I count it or just forget about it? Advice please =( thanks !
Guh, you done lost yo lip-ginity

it ain't no thang, doe
08:53 PM on 02/04/13 
User Info.
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
The World of Dreams
Male - 22 Years Old
Ya know I used to have a similar Romanticism vision of my first time. I, like a preteen girl, wanted it to be perfect and with someone truly special. Than the girl I've loved for 5 years got engaged to a wife beater. I fucked a lesbian who wanted to see what sleeping what a guy was like. She was maybe a 4. This is a true story, it actually just happened today.
damn suhn

that's hella sus

i'm kinda jealous (also sus)
09:01 PM on 02/04/13 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
damn suhn

that's hella sus

i'm kinda jealous (also sus)