Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 39
05:00 PM on 02/04/13
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 730 bands!
User Info.
Still sounds better than prison.
It does but what choice did Randy have? He could've said fuck it and stayed in America. He would put his career and everyone associated with LoG in jeopardy. They're one of those bands that revolves around the lead singer. It's not like Anthrax where Joey Belladonna can come and go as he pleases. You can only tour America so much. Even if they wanted to, they couldn't even play Canada or Mexico because there will always be a red flag next to Randy's name. His choice was either end Lamb of God or go on trial.
05:14 PM on 02/04/13
Kerplunk_23
User Info.
I am pulling for him and wish him the best.
05:17 PM on 02/04/13
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
It does but what choice did Randy have? He could've said fuck it and stayed in America. He would put his career and everyone associated with LoG in jeopardy. They're one of those bands that revolves around the lead singer. It's not like Anthrax where Joey Belladonna can come and go as he pleases. You can only tour America so much. Even if they wanted to, they couldn't even play Canada or Mexico because there will always be a red flag next to Randy's name. His choice was either end Lamb of God or go on trial.
I understand that. But it seems like a big gamble. Lamb of God is just a band after all. I would have to research the legal system of Czech Republic more to judge the choice closer, all I really know about the country is they brew Pilsner lol.
06:05 PM on 02/04/13
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Mostly, my mind is fucking blown that the front man for Lamb of God makes 200K a year.
06:30 PM on 02/04/13
Ferrari333SP
User Info.
Mostly, my mind is fucking blown that the front man for Lamb of God makes 200K a year.
Same here man, haha. Most likely still blows Randy's mind as well, considering where he came from, being a hobo in his younger days and all.
07:23 PM on 02/04/13
Ollie McKraut
Registered Member
User Info.
Impressed with his decision to stand trial; sincerely hoping that justice is served.
07:26 PM on 02/04/13
dohare
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this
07:35 PM on 02/04/13
handlikesecret
inverted-album-art.tumblr.com
User Info.
on a related note, Manslaughter in the Czech Republic should definitely be the title of their next album.
07:36 PM on 02/04/13
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
I understand that. But it seems like a big gamble. Lamb of God is just a band after all. I would have to research the legal system of Czech Republic more to judge the choice closer, all I really know about the country is they brew Pilsner lol.
And that's all you should know about! hahaha.
07:36 PM on 02/04/13
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
on a related note, Manslaughter in the Czech Republic should definitely be the title of their next album.
With the hit single, "Don't Come On the Stage!"
07:38 PM on 02/04/13
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
With the hit single, "Don't Come On the Stage!"
Dead.
07:42 PM on 02/04/13
subplotofcrows
A Small Spark Vs. A Great Forest
User Info.
Randy is such a stand up guy. Everyone should watch their documentary DVDs if they haven't already. Really shows how down to earth all of the LOG guys are. They care so much about activism, equality, and peace. Definitely one of the most solid in the scene. Really hope everything goes smooth and Randy is acquitted.
09:35 PM on 02/04/13
botDs-r
www.twitter.com/shawnhyphenray
User Info.
Good luck to him. I hope it all goes in his favor.
10:05 PM on 02/04/13
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Too soon dude.
10:32 PM on 02/04/13
Reece Wagner
Registered Member
User Info.
Is that a lot? I would've thought lead singers of really successful bands would make more than that yet.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos