Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 615
05:02 PM on 02/04/13
PaulMarcSilverstein
Silverstein / Paul Marc Rousseau
User Info.
Is there a specific reason why you chose to name a title track on the new record "Arrivals and departures"? what was the story behind the the album title getting new life basically?
Arrivals and Departures was a cool throwback and fit the theme of the songs too exactly to ignore. Feel it feel it feel it feel it. Thank you.
ACA
Next Show: RIOT FEST CHICAGO!!!!!!!
User Info.
What bands that have recently broken up do you miss the most?
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.
Would you guys ever play some deep cuts off Arrivals (preferably at the LA show)?

Also, I love the new record. Thanks for writing awesome songs :)
MADDIx18
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Can't wait to see you in Cleveland! Absolutely love the new album. Thank you for being so amazing. <3
PaulSilverstein
Silverstein / Paul Koehler
User Info.
By the moment, just want to ask if you have any plans for touring on South America.
We always try and tour down there, but sometimes it's hard to get an offer from promoters. We'll continue to look into it since we really want to play our new songs for the fans down in South America!!
RyanGarner
Registered Member
User Info.
Also, Discovering the Waterfront was a hugely important album to me in high school so thank you for continuing to make great music.
theonedrewfus
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Absolutely love the new record. Out of the album, which song are you most proud of collectively? And of course, your current beer of choice?
darksun0111
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Really like the idea of having a concept album with parallel tracks. What is everyone's personal favorite song from the record? By the way, really love the album!
ShaneSilverstein
Silverstein / Shane Told
User Info.
i've seen you live and the clean vocals weren't up to what i heard on the records, have you gotten this a lot or was i just at an off show? btw love you guys and the albums, not trying to hurt your feelings, just pumped for the new album and up coming tour.
I had kind of a brutal cold the last couple shows that could have been it, because I'm MUCH better than I used to be back in the day.
05:03 PM on 02/04/13
xInsanityBites
xInsanityBites
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
New album is great, really digging it! by the way, I went to your show in Santa Ana on Saturday and man can you guys put on a SHOW. Got barricade and still in pain from all the rowdiness but soooo worth it. Hope to see y'all again.
josepablo32
Somos libres carajo!
User Info.
Come back to Monterrey. ;)
PaulMarcSilverstein
Silverstein / Paul Marc Rousseau
User Info.
By the moment, just want to ask if you have any plans for touring on South America.
I want to go so bad! Figure something out for us!
ACA
Next Show: RIOT FEST CHICAGO!!!!!!!
User Info.
We'll think about playing that one ... ; )

Thank you. It was a highlight in Brookyn last year, and it's always fun to go fucking crazy for Lifetime.. so you're keeping the spirit alive considering they rarely play shows anymore and you guys can't stay off the road!
CalledKarma
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You guys have been my favorite band for years and will remain to be favorite till the day I drop dead. Sorta sad to live in TN when your on tours though. . . AND HEY. Go kick hot topics ass, I have only ever seen one Silverstein Shirt there in over 4 years.
EspeonageTieler
User Info.
Hey guys love the new music and all your music!!

......when you guys gonna hit Pittsburgh PA back up?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos