Username
Password

06:57 AM on 02/05/13 
User Info.
emmx8D
Thanks Daaaaaaaaaan
Pittsburgh,...
Female
I just wanna say that you aren't alone by any means. I've lost two great friends due to suicide. When I was in 8th grade, my friend Mikayla's death was ruled a suicide when she was only 13. Two years ago, my friend Shane's death was ruled a suicide when he was only 16. It's an incredibly tough thing to comprehend, especially for people at such a young age. It's also tough to deal with this not just now, but really for the rest of your life because no matter what, they will always stick in your mind. My advice is to just think of every single happy moment you have with that person because since you are gonna think about it no matter what, just do your best to make it 100% happy thoughts.

And 100% honesty here, do not blame yourself. I know it's hard not to. I watch Shane's parents blame themselves daily and it wrecks them. I blame myself because I was always an outlet for both of them and towards the end, I sort of disappeared.. which I can't even live with now without going crazy. I agree with the advice above. Try and text someone you haven't talked to in awhile, let them know you're there. Let everyone know you're there for them if they need it. It will help both internally for you and externally for them. Also, talk to as many people as you can. I know it's a rough subject and especially now that it's so recent, but keeping it inside will only hurt. Try and talk about your friend as much as you can too. Keeping memories alive is one of the best things you can do.

You're in my thoughts.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version