Username
Password
Streaming News - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 191.
07:52 AM on 02/05/13
Brett9
a creative username?
User Info.
Can't understand the "boring" and "generic" comments...I wouldn't say this song is either.

Absolutely love this - watermelon variant ordered.
07:57 AM on 02/05/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Ordered Watermelon Splatter!
08:20 AM on 02/05/13
fearthesloths
blown from the hinge
User Info.
$9 shipping for a vinyl to Canada... unlike Lydia, these guys win the pre-order game.

stoked to hear the rest of this record.
08:24 AM on 02/05/13
xBranx
Brandon Pagano / Handguns
User Info.
good, even though I still get annoyed when bands kill tempo by slowing down for a post-chorus bridge. it's just a total cliche.

So is playing a quiet chorus/verse/chorus/bridge/chorus song. I'm not sure I'd call it cliché, it'd just call it typical song structure.
08:25 AM on 02/05/13
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
Ordered Watermelon Splatter!

I did too. Sexy color.
08:26 AM on 02/05/13
sammyboy516
User Info.
Weren't people on here talking about how unique and amazing this band was when USAD came out? Doesn't seem like too many people in this thread feel that way.
08:32 AM on 02/05/13
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
Coming from someone who usually can't stand the band: I've never liked this band, they've always got on my nerves from how generic and cookie-cutter pop-punk they are and not to mention the terrible fans in the crowd who crowd surf and stage dive like idiots (there's a right way and a wrong way to do these things; TSSF fans should really learn the right way). But this song might have turned me around a bit. I still hear just a generic, nothing special pop-punk band that is nothing to get my briefs wet about, but at least now I'm ready to give them a better chance.
08:44 AM on 02/05/13
hashbrowns
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
watermelon is sold out.
08:49 AM on 02/05/13
Dre Okorley
HC Punk Afficionado / @dreokorley
User Info.
That was fast...
09:03 AM on 02/05/13
JPA917
@JPA05
User Info.
I'm not TOTALLY into it yet, but I'm sure this record will be played many, many times by me this summer.
09:07 AM on 02/05/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
$9 shipping for a vinyl to Canada... unlike Lydia, these guys win the pre-order game.

stoked to hear the rest of this record.
I don't know how they're getting away with that with the recent postage increase. It costs me like $10 to send a record to Canada now, and that's not including the box or anything like that.
09:08 AM on 02/05/13
youngz
User Info.
hey at least they didn't pull a four year strong, right?
09:45 AM on 02/05/13
tbsxblink
User Info.
Coming from someone who usually can't stand the band: I've never liked this band, they've always got on my nerves from how generic and cookie-cutter pop-punk they are and not to mention the terrible fans in the crowd who crowd surf and stage dive like idiots (there's a right way and a wrong way to do these things; TSSF fans should really learn the right way). But this song might have turned me around a bit. I still hear just a generic, nothing special pop-punk band that is nothing to get my briefs wet about, but at least now I'm ready to give them a better chance.
i don't know if its fair to call tssf generic or cookie-cutter considering your profile lists the wonder years and all time low under favorite bands. wouldn't those bands be considered a bit more generic?
09:48 AM on 02/05/13
mikey41
User Info.
love parkers vocals. sounds like his voice is deeper on this album. hope theres a fast pace song like Quicksand on this record, and a ballad like Placeholder.
09:49 AM on 02/05/13
Chrisj182
User Info.
Great song, can't wait for the album.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News