Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 22 of 22
07:53 AM on 02/05/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I wouldn't count on it. MSI is on tour into May, which means Gerard will be home with his kid at least until that finishes up, Frank is doing a sideproject with Dewees that's doing some dates with MSI in the spring: http://www.deathspellsmusic.com/ And Ray allegedly has a new baby that I doubt he'll want to be on the road during it's first few months at least. We probably won't be hearing anything until mid-summer or early fall.
Yeah, I didn't mean we'd be getting anything big for a while. I was actually hoping we might get some info out of them when they're off doing their own things, I know they're on a break from the album right now but hopefully Frank will do an interview or two when he's touring with his side project and Gerard has the Killjoys comic out soon so maybe he'll do an interview or two for that. Then they'll hopefully get back into it, I really want it to come out this year.
08:10 AM on 02/05/13
LoadedGunX21
21 and invincible..
User Info.
i cant find it on amazon.....
08:18 AM on 02/05/13
Ricketts
@allenricketts
User Info.
Yeah, I didn't mean we'd be getting anything big for a while. I was actually hoping we might get some info out of them when they're off doing their own things, I know they're on a break from the album right now but hopefully Frank will do an interview or two when he's touring with his side project and Gerard has the Killjoys comic out soon so maybe he'll do an interview or two for that. Then they'll hopefully get back into it, I really want it to come out this year.
Me too. I could deal with spring 2014 but it'd be nice to see it a little earlier than that.
08:34 AM on 02/05/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Me too. I could deal with spring 2014 but it'd be nice to see it a little earlier than that.
Man, I really don't want My Chem to become a band that only puts out albums every 4 years, I thought after the wait for DD it would be a lot sooner before we had a new record.
08:53 AM on 02/05/13
Ricketts
@allenricketts
User Info.
Man, I really don't want My Chem to become a band that only puts out albums every 4 years, I thought after the wait for DD it would be a lot sooner before we had a new record.
Me neither but DD was totally worth it. I feel like it's sort of a thing where I'm investing in a longer delay between albums to keep the band healthy, creatively and personally (even though I have no actual say in the matter). Legendary bands tend to dissolve. As long as they stay together, I'll wait. I really do hope MCR5 comes out this year though.
01:53 PM on 02/05/13
tdlyon
User Info.
Boy Division, Tomorrow's Money, and Ambulance are the only ones I can say I love, but they're all good songs. Can see why they scrapped these.
06:07 PM on 02/05/13
JunBringer
www.last.fm/user/junbringer
User Info.
I just waited until now so I can get all of them together.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos