Username
Password
Alkaline Trio News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 60.
11:27 AM on 02/05/13
heyimnic
A pretty neat dude
User Info.
He moved on. The guy likes to drink, I feel like anyone that's listened to his music would know this. He got too drunk and made some stupid choices. From what I hear about this record, it's gonna be awesome and I can't wait!

I also can't decide if I wanna get that deluxe box set ahhhh. I hate tan colored vinyl and with shipping it's almost 100$.. but that wooden box is nice.. Ha
I think I missed this whole thing. Can you link me?
11:30 AM on 02/05/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
11:31 AM on 02/05/13
heyimnic
A pretty neat dude
User Info.
Sorry, I was unclear. I meant the Matt Skiba meltdown part.
11:42 AM on 02/05/13
OldSchoolReason
User Info.
Yeah it looks like those songs are on the deluxe edition of the cd too. Nice to have 4 original extra songs instead of alternate version bonus tracks.
Looks like it also comes as a download when you purchase the standard vinyl, even better.
11:43 AM on 02/05/13
J.Dick
User Info.
Hoping this is good. Agony and Irony and This Addiction are very hit and miss.
11:44 AM on 02/05/13
J.Dick
User Info.
Looks like it also comes as a download when you purchase the standard vinyl, even better.

All Epitaph releases do. I got the new Bad Religion record from an actual record store and the CD was in there too.
11:44 AM on 02/05/13
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
All their stuff has at least had a few good songs on it, so it'll certainly be worth a listen.
11:48 AM on 02/05/13
OldSchoolReason
User Info.
All Epitaph releases do. I got the new Bad Religion record from an actual record store and the CD was in there too.
I meant the 4 B-Sides on the Broken Wing EP come when you purchase the standard vinyl as well, which is a nice bonus
11:51 AM on 02/05/13
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
will wait to hear the album before I order this, the last Trio album I really liked was Crimson

You should revisit Irony and Addiction. I love Crimson (probably my favorite record of theirs) and those two records arent as good (as a whole) but are still really solid records IMO.

This. My hands-down favorite band, so I'm always psyched for their albums but I love the producer choice so much.

Same here! I feel like this is going to be a really strong record.

Sorry, I was unclear. I meant the Matt Skiba meltdown part.

http://www.australianhysteria.com.au/matt_skiba.ews this is one of the first things I found. Essentially he took a bunch of drugs and drank alot during the debut show of his side project, Matt Skiba and the Sekrets.
11:59 AM on 02/05/13
J.Dick
User Info.
http://www.australianhysteria.com.au/matt_skiba.ews this is one of the first things I found. Essentially he took a bunch of drugs and drank alot during the debut show of his side project, Matt Skiba and the Sekrets.

He also made an asshole of himself at the Asian Man records anniversary and one of the stops of the Revival Tour.
12:29 PM on 02/05/13
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
He also made an asshole of himself at the Asian Man records anniversary and one of the stops of the Revival Tour.

Was he just acting like a drunk ass?
12:43 PM on 02/05/13
J.Dick
User Info.
Was he just acting like a drunk ass?

I think more than booze. He kind of made a mockery of both from what I gather.
01:08 PM on 02/05/13
CallumSty
callumnmacleod
User Info.
Damn, love the new song! Bill Stevenson done good. Might go for the box set pre order!!
01:13 PM on 02/05/13
kieza
Born Frustrated
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The wooden box looks cool as fuck! Wish I had 80 to blow on unnecessary merch! Just pre-ordered the cd.
01:19 PM on 02/05/13
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
I think more than booze. He kind of made a mockery of both from what I gather.

Bummer, I still love the man though. Hes one of my musical idols and his music has really helped me for over a decade.

Damn, love the new song! Bill Stevenson done good. Might go for the box set pre order!!

Do itttt, be broke with me! hah
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News