marchofmarty
SPINE, THIGH, AND BREAST
User Info.
just pre-ordered the box. woohooooo
01:23 PM on 02/05/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Bummer, I still love the man though. Hes one of my musical idols and his music has really helped me for over a decade.

Do itttt, be broke with me! hah

I watched a vid of him talking at the Asian Man thing and it came off as more funny than a dick move I thought. Theres a vid on youtube, cant speak for performance -wise though. And that Sekrets show, i watched the whole thing when it was up on youtube that day, at one point he was talking about the divorce and it was just sad. It wasnt a great show but he made it through the rest of the songs. Angel of Deaf was kinda sad to watch. I'm obv a fanboy but people were too hard on him for that show. Dude was obviously down as hell.
03:54 PM on 02/05/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
I watched a vid of him talking at the Asian Man thing and it came off as more funny than a dick move I thought. Theres a vid on youtube, cant speak for performance -wise though. And that Sekrets show, i watched the whole thing when it was up on youtube that day, at one point he was talking about the divorce and it was just sad. It wasnt a great show but he made it through the rest of the songs. Angel of Deaf was kinda sad to watch. I'm obv a fanboy but people were too hard on him for that show. Dude was obviously down as hell.

Yeah I agree, I have dealt with depression with alcohol myself before and it doesn't go well hah. I just hope Matt's at a good headspace now.
04:07 PM on 02/05/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Yeah I agree, I have dealt with depression with alcohol myself before and it doesn't go well hah. I just hope Matt's at a good headspace now.

Judging by the song titles he may have taken it out on the record, which wouldn't be bad at all haha. Cant wait either way. I've listened to the new song so many times haha.
04:19 PM on 02/05/13
WhitefalconTLE
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Can't wait for this!!! And as many have said, the song titles remind me of the old stuff, so hopefully the music will be just as good! (I love all of their stuff, but I would be expecting a little better than This Addiction hopefully)
04:26 PM on 02/05/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
So excited for this! I Wanna Be A Warhol is the bands best song in forever

Have a great feeling about this record plus Transit the same day..
05:05 PM on 02/05/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Judging by the song titles he may have taken it out on the record, which wouldn't be bad at all haha. Cant wait either way. I've listened to the new song so many times haha.

I love angry Skiba hah. I'm sure you're right judging off the album title alone.
05:40 PM on 02/05/13
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Maybe Matt Skiba will be witty again some day.
05:57 PM on 02/05/13
Fuck You Aurora
Hi.
User Info.
Looks like I'm just gonna go with the cd and shirt.
12:09 AM on 02/06/13
TakeLotsWithAlcohol
Geeeeeeeeene
User Info.
Had to go with the box set. The ink on my skin wouldn't let me do otherwise. I'm embarrassed that it took me forever to figure out the pun they used on their album.
01:19 AM on 02/06/13
deanster321
BLEGH
User Info.
Love the title.
03:33 AM on 02/06/13
EchoPark
promesas son sombras
User Info.
sticking to tradition, Matt will sing 7-8 songs, Dan the rest.

Dan will also sing the closer on the album
09:12 AM on 02/06/13
ALK3ADDICT
let it all go
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
sticking to tradition, Matt will sing 7-8 songs, Dan the rest.

Dan will also sing the closer on the album

I would have thought that this one would have a Matt closer as they usually take it in turns, well from Maybe I'll Catch Fire onwards

Goddamnit - Sorry About That - Matt
Maybe I'll Catch Fire - Radio - Matt
From Here To Infrimary - Crawl - Dan
Good Mourning - Blue in the Face - Matt
Crimson- Smoke - Dan
Agony and Irony - Into the Night - Matt
This Addiction - Fine - Dan
so.....
My Shame Is True - Matt????

This could just be coincidence but also Matt said on his twitter account a short while ago that he had written the new albums "Radio"
so if he is comparing a new song to Radio would surely mean it would be the closer and with a song title like "Until Death do us Part" I have a feeling
it could be a bit of a heart wrencher. Thats just what I think anyway.
02:55 PM on 02/11/13
irememberhallow
User Info.
When I had gotten a text about this, I went to the website, seen the 79.99$ preorder deal, ordered it that night. The new single isn't bad, it's 'ok' right now but alas, I'm a sucker for Trio and granted the fact they're my favorite band, I couldn't help myself. Waaaaay stoked. Way way way stoked.
05:07 AM on 02/19/13
MickH
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I missed out on this boardgame bundle....Anyone got a spare or know someone wanting to sell one? If so...lighterboy_82@hotmail.com please!!!!!!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos