Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
11:13 AM on 02/05/13
domotime2
Lee Corvallo's Putting Challenge
User Info.
lol ummm how much is this...........$400!!!! no. no never. there is no show on earth worth that money. it's a shame because i think this is a great lineup, but that price-tag explains my disgust for the music industry and their greed.

Vampire weekedn, mumford and sons, lumineers, cake, dropkick murphys, postal service, arctic monkeys, edward sharpe, primus, japandroids, black rebel motorcycle club, steve aoki (dont care but my friends would), and a few funny comedians

thats sick. it's worth $200. that's it.
01:08 PM on 02/05/13
domotime2
User Info.
I flew from Florida a couple years ago...it was worth every penny. Great viewing angles, beautiful scenery, fantastic weather, amazing bands. It's 4 days of music and a lot of the bands are playing close to full sets.

It's not greed to have a price tag like that. Artists all cost money, as well as everything associated with the show. A lot of promoters break even on huge festivals and make money on beer sales.

i think it prices out a lot of people who would be interested in going, mainly for the music.
04:38 PM on 02/05/13
domotime2
User Info.
It may price people out, but realistically it is $80 a day for a lot of bands you would easily pay $20-30 to see locally...if they come around. If you see 5 bands a day (easily done) you are getting your money's worth. Plus there are bands that hardly ever play on the festival, and the weather is fantastic.

well its more like $150 (the ticket alone is $350, so add parking per day too). That's a LOT of money. I wouldn't pay $150 to see Vampire weekend or the postal service. I dont see anyone on this lineup that's a 'one time only' or a 'rarity'. It's a nice lineup of the same bands i see at every festival of this nature.... and your banking on good weather? I mean sure lol...but weather is free man.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos