03:39 PM on 02/05/13
GrantCloud
User Info.
awesome line up.. the price though.. not so much
03:39 PM on 02/05/13
wordsAREcancer
we are not consistent!
User Info.
If I could go up North to Washington, I would. Awesome lineup (headliners definitely better than Coachella's). And I don't think the price is that bad, considering Coachella tickets are $350 for a three day pass. An extra $50 for a four day music/comedy weekend sounds lovely. One day....
04:25 PM on 02/05/13
xRustyx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i think it prices out a lot of people who would be interested in going, mainly for the music.

It may price people out, but realistically it is $80 a day for a lot of bands you would easily pay $20-30 to see locally...if they come around. If you see 5 bands a day (easily done) you are getting your money's worth. Plus there are bands that hardly ever play on the festival, and the weather is fantastic.
04:38 PM on 02/05/13
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
So much fucking better than Coachella's lineup imo
04:38 PM on 02/05/13
domotime2
Lee Corvallo's Putting Challenge
User Info.
It may price people out, but realistically it is $80 a day for a lot of bands you would easily pay $20-30 to see locally...if they come around. If you see 5 bands a day (easily done) you are getting your money's worth. Plus there are bands that hardly ever play on the festival, and the weather is fantastic.

well its more like $150 (the ticket alone is $350, so add parking per day too). That's a LOT of money. I wouldn't pay $150 to see Vampire weekend or the postal service. I dont see anyone on this lineup that's a 'one time only' or a 'rarity'. It's a nice lineup of the same bands i see at every festival of this nature.... and your banking on good weather? I mean sure lol...but weather is free man.
05:16 PM on 02/05/13
cubine
www.facebook.com/truthunderattack
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Is Macklemore and Ryan Lewis a headliner? I understand they have (had) the number 1 song in the country but would that many people go and see them?
There's an extremely (undeserved) obsessive mindset in regards to them up here. People eat his shit up in the northwest. He headlined Bumbershoot and filled Key Arena in 2011 so yeah he won't have trouble filling seats.

This lineup is not worth $350. No way in hell. I'd go for most of the hip-hop (Danny Brown, Ab-Soul and Schoolboy Q, POS, Nacho, yadda yadda yadda), Primus, Torche, and a couple others but that's a shitload of money compared to something like Warped or Bumbershoot.
09:06 PM on 02/05/13
nickthehick2
King of France
User Info.
It seems like there's a festival every month now
11:30 PM on 02/05/13
DallasC
User Info.
It is indeed gorgeous. But with shows/festivals like this one, camping at The Gorge is an absolute nightmare. The port-o-potties will be absolutely disgusting halfway through the first day, the smell from overflowing waste will permeate every square foot of the campground by the second day, and the partying will run around the clock for all four days.
Camping at Squatch is the best part! Time of my life.
11:57 PM on 02/05/13
SmeezyBeezy
DahBuhDeezy
User Info.
Can't believe how good of a lineup that is.. Absurd.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos