Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 10
Displaying posts 135 - 142 of 142.
05:29 PM on 02/05/13
Atlas1212
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I messaged you back Sarah.. thank you so much. This means the world to me.. you have no idea. Its like trying to track down a fire fighter who saved me from a burning building, its that big of a deal to me.
05:30 PM on 02/05/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
this x100. make it happen, keagan. pull those strings.
I'll see what I can do!
05:30 PM on 02/05/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
When you do tour next time around, who would you like to go out with?
05:33 PM on 02/05/13
Sleeping@Last
User Info.
When you do tour next time around, who would you like to go out with?
crazy unrealistic: if fleet foxes. radiohead. coldplay. u2. wilco. joanna newsom.. called, i wouldn't turn it down. :) slighly less unrealistic (only because i consider them pals): fun. the fray. switchfoot (again!). jon foreman solo tour.. and i'm sure i'm forgetting a few.. but those would all be wonderful!
05:34 PM on 02/05/13
Sleeping@Last
User Info.
alright, friends! thank you SO much for talking! seriously so fun! let's do it again soooon! although i mostly just answered you guys' questions, i do want to tell you how very much it means to me that you listen to what i do! thank you so so much. seriously it is the reason i'm able to do what i love most, write songs. so thank you for letting that be a reachable dream for me. means so much!!

have a great night, everyone!!

much love, ryan - sleeping at last
11:52 PM on 02/05/13
awakeohsleeper
We never met, you and I
User Info.
alright, friends! thank you SO much for talking! seriously so fun! let's do it again soooon! although i mostly just answered you guys' questions, i do want to tell you how very much it means to me that you listen to what i do! thank you so so much. seriously it is the reason i'm able to do what i love most, write songs. so thank you for letting that be a reachable dream for me. means so much!!

have a great night, everyone!!

much love, ryan - sleeping at last
Thank you for coming. Sad I missed it but I live in the UK and have work this morning. But it was an absolute privilege to read your responses. I love that you took time to reply in depth. Your music is fantastic - thanks!
09:07 AM on 02/06/13
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
Bummed i missed it, i loved their older stuff and the new EP is brillant as usual
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests