Male - 33 Years Old
First World woe bro
07:46 AM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
I've slapped the SHIT out of a woman before for doing a bit less than that. In front of plenty of people. I don't regret it, it felt great. Put a skank in her place next time. Seriously. If anyone, I don't care who, spits in my face, I'm breaking their jaw. If you wanted to show 23 something about yourself, you could've slapped this bitch and turned the tables on her, going off on her for trying to embarrass you. Shows you have balls and nothing to be ashamed of. You're a man with big arms, assert your dominance.

I disagree. OP did right by not fighting back. You shouldn't hit women even though they often times deserve it. I believe that the OP should have done whatever was necessary to protect himself and the people around him (23) but he shouldn't slap the shit out of 33 just to show his dominance. The bartender/security seem to have handled the situation quickly enough that the OP didn't need to take things into his own hands.

To OP:
As far as 23 goes... she obviously is into you since she tried to protect you/didn't jet when the shit went down... Call her, explain the situation, tell her the truth... obviously 33 is a psycho bitch and 23 should understand if she's not one too
08:25 AM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
Wutz
Don't Worry, I'm A Pilot
Bismarck, North...
Male - 30 Years Old
I've slapped the SHIT out of a woman before for doing a bit less than that. In front of plenty of people. I don't regret it, it felt great. Put a skank in her place next time. Seriously. If anyone, I don't care who, spits in my face, I'm breaking their jaw. If you wanted to show 23 something about yourself, you could've slapped this bitch and turned the tables on her, going off on her for trying to embarrass you. Shows you have balls and nothing to be ashamed of. You're a man with big arms, assert your dominance.

...hmmmm...

I get the feeling you'll be incarcerated at some point in your future.

Oh, sorry, "incarcerated" means "imprisoned" - kind of like "thrown in jail." I know words can sometimes be hard for dominant, assertive Bay Area cats.
09:05 AM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
pinkfrosty
Does not give a fuck
DC
Male - 29 Years Old
why didn't the OP just leave the bar? I would've just walked out and took 23 somewhere else. But really OP wtf did you expect? You're banging 33 one night and a week later you're taking 23 out on a date? Sounds like you kind of set yourself up there.
09:29 AM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
jesse_hitz
Juice
South Slocan
Male - 24 Years Old
It's a shitty situation for sure bro but honestly....just grow a pair about what happened. 33 is a straight up cunt, oh well shit happens. What I would do is just calm down a bit and then talk it over with 23. Just let her know what happened or just leave out some details and say it was this crazy chick you hooked up with once and regretted it. Now if 23 is cool with all this then she is a keeper dude, if not oh well shit got fucked up. Just be a man, and if any bitch tries to take you down a peg or two smack her in the face haha just kidding. Honestly though this 33 girls reputation is obviously known as a slut so no big deal. She can talk trash but no one will give a shit cause they already know about her. I wish you good luck my friend and hopefully you can feel better and move on from that situation fast.
10:13 AM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
drat!
How much cheese is too much cheese?
PA
Male - 28 Years Old

Best way to impress a girl... Show her you're not afraid to beat women.

Works every time.
10:18 AM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
sjb2k1
8-7, sack orton
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
yer a wizard, harry
10:44 AM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
Seattle
Male - 23 Years Old
January 25th was one of the best nights of my life, and it has come back to haunt me.

That day I went out around 5pm to eat at a restaurant alone. I don't have many friends...I ended up meeting this really great girl. She was pretty, tall (5'6-7), and dark hair. She was 23 and laughed at all my jokes. I could tell she was girlfriend material so I made it known to her that she was girlfriend material. We talked until about 10pm and then parted ways. I was wired so I went to my neighborhood bar and found my brother there with his girlfriend and her friends. That's when I met 33. 33 looked just like 23 only she was ten years older. I knew who 33 was, but I had never met her. I knew she was a freak, my brother told me stories. So I was game if she was--and she was.
I had my first one night stand in a few months(since I made a thread about one night stands).
That was that with 33.
The next week I hung out with 23 almost every single day, she was amazing, it was amazing. Everything went perfectly until today.

Today 23 was meeting me at my local bar. I walked in and at the entrance was my favorite bartender. I stopped and talked. While I chatted I glanced around and saw my brother and his girlfriend sitting with friends so I waved. 23 walked up to me and I gave her her kiss on the cheek then introduced her to the bartender. We stood there and talked until all of a sudden I hear
"Hey f*cking small dick!"

I knew that was directed at me. Not because I have a small dick(believe what you will) but because I think people can tell when someone is yelling at you specifically and It was my time. The Bar/Restaurant wasn't loud, obnoxious, or anything. It wasn't late and it's a Tuesday.
I turned to see 33 sitting at the bar smiling. I didn't get defensive, I didn't know I suppose to. I didn't know her sense of humor, maybe that was just her so I waved. That's when the onslaught began.

I posted earlier in the homosexuality thread about people assuming i'm gay. well, if I were, this would have been a very traumatizing experience to say the least. 33 stood up from her barstool and started saying the worst explicit and derogatory names at me referring to my sexuality. (I wrote it out but deleted it because it's just too horrible). She spat on me twice, tried to choke me then scratched me.
The worst part was 23 tried to intervene, to "protect me" and that made me feel horrible. I couldn't believe I created this drama.
It felt like 20minutes, but it was only a few moments of torture. I looked at my bartender and without words I knew what he asked me. I nodded and he grabbed 33 and threw her out of the bar/restaurant.

Words don't hurt me, they don't phase me. But what really bothers me is people hearing these words and assuming it's true. People coming up to me and asking me if i'm okay. those things really bother me. I'm clearly a narcissist but I don't care. These girls are a buck twenty soaking wet, my arm weighs that much. I didn't care what she was saying, I cared that she was saying it in a room full of people, many who know me.

Anyway, i tried to sit around with my brother for a few minutes but I couldn't. I went home...alone. i feel horrible for everything. I don't even want to see 23 again, I'm embarrassed that she had to witness such a thing with me. How do i get over this? adrenaline is running through me.

PS
I've heard stories about 33. She has one night stands all the fucking time. I didn't do anything that she wasn't used to. she knows where I live, she has my number. she didn't call me so I don't know why she's pissed.

Are you OK?
10:59 AM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
Fringe
highfive
Male - 20 Years Old

Works every time.

Haha
11:08 AM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
g319
do you want your shit pushed in?
Male
i'd find a new bar for awhile dude. 23 must have some sort of feelings for you or else she would have darted because that's a pretty fucked up situation. id make it a point though to stay away from any place that this crazy 33 could be at.
12:41 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
Just wait until you calm down.

Talk to "23" about what happened. She tried to protect you. She obviously still likes you.

I really don't think there's a lot else to say about this to be completely honest. Some peoples kid's are crazy.
I slept it off, but yesterday was just a strange and awkward situation. 23 hasn't called.

Wow, hahahaha this is the kinda shit you see in films! I feel for you though, sorry man. That's a really shitty situation. I'd suck it up and get in touch with 23 and explain what happened, tell her everything, everrrrrrryyyyyyyttthiiiinnnnnngggg . I mean, you really liked this chick, don't let her slip away. This is humiliating yes, but don't hide in the shadows and let her believe all this be true about you. Set her straight and let her know you want to pick up where you left off. And even if she rejects you at least you went out clean and like a man. Ya know? GO FOR IT! Who gives a shit about 33? No one else apparently.
I don't mind the slap. But calling me a "f*****" in the middle of my local bar is disheartening. If i had an ounce of liquid courage I think the night would have went differently.
Other than that, I don't think I'm going to force the issue with 23. I'm a firm believer of things happening for a reason. Maybe what happen was meant to be, maybe we aren't supposed to live happily ever after. I don't know, so I think i'll just wait and see.

I'd say quit having 1-night-stands,
though I don't know if thats possible for you particularly (no offense)
but at least don't have 1-night-stands in your own town.
I'm no Hank Moody. Why do you think I'm a man whore?

I think a year ago I would have. But I guess recently I have been genuinely happy. things have been working out for me these last few months. I've become financially stable, I'm able to travel when I want, and I had a girl. If I wasn't happy in life I'm sure I would have knocked her the f*ck out, but then again, when I wasn't happy I didn't have girls around me so this situation just wouldn't have happened a year ago.

I disagree. OP did right by not fighting back. You shouldn't hit women even though they often times deserve it. I believe that the OP should have done whatever was necessary to protect himself and the people around him (23) but he shouldn't slap the shit out of 33 just to show his dominance. The bartender/security seem to have handled the situation quickly enough that the OP didn't need to take things into his own hands.

To OP:
As far as 23 goes... she obviously is into you since she tried to protect you/didn't jet when the shit went down... Call her, explain the situation, tell her the truth... obviously 33 is a psycho bitch and 23 should understand if she's not one too
I might call her today. I'm not too worried about things not working out between us. If it wasn't meant to be then so be it. I'm just kinda sad that when things work out for me for too long something comes to rain on my parade.

I remember last year I saw an angry girlfriend yelling at her boyfriend and she knocked over his motorcycle. I recall him trying desperately to stop it from falling but he couldn't and he was distraught. The bouncer knocked her out for him. The boyfriend wanted to cry because he loved that bike, but he still didn't hit her. I was impressed.

It's a shitty situation for sure bro but honestly....just grow a pair about what happened. 33 is a straight up cunt, oh well shit happens. What I would do is just calm down a bit and then talk it over with 23. Just let her know what happened or just leave out some details and say it was this crazy chick you hooked up with once and regretted it. Now if 23 is cool with all this then she is a keeper dude, if not oh well shit got fucked up. Just be a man, and if any bitch tries to take you down a peg or two smack her in the face haha just kidding. Honestly though this 33 girls reputation is obviously known as a slut so no big deal. She can talk trash but no one will give a shit cause they already know about her. I wish you good luck my friend and hopefully you can feel better and move on from that situation fast.
That's what confuses me. She's a slut, it's no secret. So how come she's pissed that I treated her as such? All I did was not call. We had an understanding, I wasn't aware of her wanting repeat business. She didn't ask for my number, I didn't ask for hers. But I did give her my card so she had my information if she wanted it.

I'm actually embarrassed to go back to that bar. I actually booked my ticket back to Toronto, i'll probably stay there for a few months until I'm over this again.

yer a wizard, harry
Indeed I am

i'd find a new bar for awhile dude. 23 must have some sort of feelings for you or else she would have darted because that's a pretty fucked up situation. id make it a point though to stay away from any place that this crazy 33 could be at.
That bar is attacked to my apartment, so it's very convenient.
As I said above, I'm leaving the city for a bit until my nerves cool down.

thanks everyone for the kind words.
12:41 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
Palestinian
Unregistered User
Bay Area, CA
Male - 20 Years Old

To OP:

...hmmmm...

I get the feeling you'll be incarcerated at some point in your future.

Oh, sorry, "incarcerated" means "imprisoned" - kind of like "thrown in jail." I know words can sometimes be hard for dominant, assertive Bay Area cats.

Works every time.

Since when is a bitch slap equal to a beating? You musy be a huge pussy if you think slapping a slut in a bar is horrifyingly reprehensible. I've never heard of a person going to jail for slapping anyone. A slap is used to prove a point and teach a lesson. A beating is used to satisfy a mentally sick person's thirst for violence and dominance to an inhumane extent. A slap is an exertion of dominance healthy for both parties.

And why is it about impressing a girl? This is about teaching a skank to repect other people, or else be disrespected. She hit him first. Like Malcolm X put it (sorry for paraphrasing you in PL, Malcolm) an act of self-defense is not violence, it's intelligence. By walking away like a little bitch, this guy showed he feels at least a bit guilty for whatever happened, which is NOT the message he wants to send.

Anyway, he handled it perfectly respectably. I just would've went about it differently considering he let a filthy bar skank lay a hand on him.
12:44 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
sjb2k1
8-7, sack orton
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
I slept it off, but yesterday was just a strange and awkward situation. 23 hasn't called.

I don't mind the slap. But calling me a "f*****" in the middle of my local bar is disheartening. If i had an ounce of liquid courage I think the night would have went differently.
Other than that, I don't think I'm going to force the issue with 23. I'm a firm believer of things happening for a reason. Maybe what happen was meant to be, maybe we aren't supposed to live happily ever after. I don't know, so I think i'll just wait and see.

I'm no Hank Moody. Why do you think I'm a man whore?

I think a year ago I would have. But I guess recently I have been genuinely happy. things have been working out for me these last few months. I've become financially stable, I'm able to travel when I want, and I had a girl. If I wasn't happy in life I'm sure I would have knocked her the f*ck out, but then again, when I wasn't happy I didn't have girls around me so this situation just wouldn't have happened a year ago.

I might call her today. I'm not too worried about things not working out between us. If it wasn't meant to be then so be it. I'm just kinda sad that when things work out for me for too long something comes to rain on my parade.

I remember last year I saw an angry girlfriend yelling at her boyfriend and she knocked over his motorcycle. I recall him trying desperately to stop it from falling but he couldn't and he was distraught. The bouncer knocked her out for him. The boyfriend wanted to cry because he loved that bike, but he still didn't hit her. I was impressed.

That's what confuses me. She's a slut, it's no secret. So how come she's pissed that I treated her as such? All I did was not call. We had an understanding, I wasn't aware of her wanting repeat business. She didn't ask for my number, I didn't ask for hers. But I did give her my card so she had my information if she wanted it.

I'm actually embarrassed to go back to that bar. I actually booked my ticket back to Toronto, i'll probably stay there for a few months until I'm over this again.

Indeed I am

That bar is attacked to my apartment, so it's very convenient.
As I said above, I'm leaving the city for a bit until my nerves cool down.

thanks everyone for the kind words.
behave yourself this time or it's back to hogwart's for this one too
12:49 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
zion the lion
pull over that ass is too fat.
Female - 22 Years Old
I love it when slutty guys call a girl a slut as an insult.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos