Username
Password

11:55 AM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 30 Years Old
Since when is a bitch slap equal to a beating? You musy be a huge pussy if you think slapping a slut in a bar is horrifyingly reprehensible. I've never heard of a person going to jail for slapping anyone. A slap is used to prove a point and teach a lesson. A beating is used to satisfya mentally sick person's thirst for violence and dominance to an inhumane extent. A slap is an exertion of dominance healthy for both parties.
And why is it about impressing a girl? This is about teaching a skank to repect other people, or else be disrespected. She hit him first. Like Malcolm X put it (sorry for paraphrasing you in PL, Malcolm) an act of self-defense is not violence, it's intelligence. By walking away like a little bitch, this guy showed he feels at least a bit guilty for whatever happened, which is NOT the message he wants to send.

This post makes you look like an asshole. Saying skank and slut just make you look like a masogonistic prick who would probably be an abusive partner in a relationship. It's okay to demand respect and assert dominance, but there are other/better way to do it than through physical altercations.

I agree that slapping someone is far from a beating, but you shouldn't put your hands on a woman. Period.

If he needed to restrain her in an act of self defense then fine, but he doesn't need to fight back. The bouncer took care of the situation as he should have...

BTW, you said that no one is going to jail for slapping someone... I guarantee you that if you slapped a woman in the middle of a bar, the police would come and the man would be arrested... It sucks but typically in a domestic violence case, the man is going to go down even if the woman attacked him first... and even if he "only" responded with a slap
12:05 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
Palestinian
Unregistered User
No Avatar Selected
Bay Area, CA
Male - 20 Years Old
I love it when slutty guys call a girl a slut as an insult.

Ohhoohhhooooooooooooooohhhhoooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo
12:21 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
Fringe
highfive
Male - 19 Years Old
I slept it off, but yesterday was just a strange and awkward situation. 23 hasn't called.

It is really on you to make the first call, man.

If you're feeling confused, just imagine how much she is.
12:37 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
Wutz
Don't Worry, I'm A Pilot
Bismarck, North...
Male - 30 Years Old
A slap is an exertion of dominance healthy for both parties.

Spoken like a true sociopath.

Seriously. If anyone, I don't care who, spits in my face, I'm breaking their jaw.

I think your insistence on your ability to be "physically dominant" is probably just an extension of your preference to be dominated by your male sexual partners. It's understandable how you'd like to avoid that stigma, being a taker is sometimes seen as weak by the homophobic (oftentimes closeted homosexuals themselves) community.
12:44 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
Palestinian
Unregistered User
No Avatar Selected
Bay Area, CA
Male - 20 Years Old
Spoken like a true sociopath.

I think your insistence on your ability to be "physically dominant" is probably just an extension of your preference to be dominated by your male sexual partners. It's understandable how you'd like to avoid that stigma, being a taker is sometimes seen as weak by the homophobic (oftentimes closeted homosexuals themselves) community.

Nah it's an extension of my extensive wrestling, TKD, and mma experience. I think your insistence of my supposed homosexuality is an extension of your own homosexuality's wishful thinking. The fact that you're calling me gay as if it's an insult is the funniest part of this.
12:45 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
nowFace
We paved the roads.
Southern California
Male - 23 Years Old
I've slapped the SHIT out of a woman before for doing a bit less than that. In front of plenty of people. I don't regret it, it felt great. Put a skank in her place next time. Seriously. If anyone, I don't care who, spits in my face, I'm breaking their jaw. If you wanted to show 23 something about yourself, you could've slapped this bitch and turned the tables on her, going off on her for trying to embarrass you. Shows you have balls and nothing to be ashamed of. You're a man with big arms, assert your dominance.

You're seriously the worst person on this site. Don't donate sperm you allergy-lying, woman beating prick.
12:46 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
nowFace
We paved the roads.
Southern California
Male - 23 Years Old
...hmmmm...

I get the feeling you'll be incarcerated at some point in your future.

Oh, sorry, "incarcerated" means "imprisoned" - kind of like "thrown in jail." I know words can sometimes be hard for dominant, assertive Bay Area cats.

I'm from the Bay Area, and don't beat woman....
12:47 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
Palestinian
Unregistered User
No Avatar Selected
Bay Area, CA
Male - 20 Years Old
You're seriously the worst person on this site. Don't donate sperm you allergy-lying, woman beating prick.

Hop off my nuts, brah.
12:51 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
Wutz
Don't Worry, I'm A Pilot
Bismarck, North...
Male - 30 Years Old
Nah it's an extension of my extensive wrestling, TKD, and mma experience. I think your insistence of my supposed homosexuality is an extension of your own homosexuality's wishful thinking. The fact that you're calling me gay as if it's an insult is the funniest part of this.

Nah, man. I just wanted to get a rise out of you.

I figured you're just prone to those sorts of tendencies because of your background. It turns out your background uses the phrase "assert dominance" more than Cesar Millan.

Don't worry, I can't fight back physically. I've been trained to kill someone faster than you can take a punch so, whether I win or lose, fighting back doesn't get me anywhere except jail for longer than it's worth.
12:53 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
drat!
How much cheese is too much cheese?
PA
Male - 27 Years Old

I figured you're just prone to those sorts of tendencies because of your background. It turns out your background uses the phrase "assert dominance" more than Cesar Millan.

Don't worry, I can't fight back physically. I've been trained to kill someone faster than you can take a punch so, whether I win or lose, fighting back doesn't get me anywhere except jail for longer than it's worth.

Funniest thing I've read in a while hahahaha.
12:55 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
Palestinian
Unregistered User
No Avatar Selected
Bay Area, CA
Male - 20 Years Old

Don't know what you're getting at here but uh, cool?
12:56 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
Wutz
Don't Worry, I'm A Pilot
Bismarck, North...
Male - 30 Years Old
I'm from the Bay Area, and don't beat woman....

I think it's safe to assume most Bay Area folk don't beat women. I was just letting our oiled up friend dominate the area in my brain that forms my opinion.

I'll try not make generalizations if you try to make sure he doesn't spawn.
12:57 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
nowFace
We paved the roads.
Southern California
Male - 23 Years Old
I think it's safe to assume most Bay Area folk don't beat women. I was just letting our oiled up friend dominate the area in my brain that forms my opinion. I'll try not make generalizations if you try to make sure he doesn't spawn.

haha oh my god.
01:17 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
Wutz
Don't Worry, I'm A Pilot
Bismarck, North...
Male - 30 Years Old

By the way, I think Hum's "You'd Prefer..." is going to be reissued on vinyl soon. I saw your avatar and figured you might be interested in something like that but not know it's happening.

That is all.
01:29 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
jesse_hitz
Juice
South Slocan
Male - 24 Years Old
I slept it off, but yesterday was just a strange and awkward situation. 23 hasn't called.

I don't mind the slap. But calling me a "f*****" in the middle of my local bar is disheartening. If i had an ounce of liquid courage I think the night would have went differently.
Other than that, I don't think I'm going to force the issue with 23. I'm a firm believer of things happening for a reason. Maybe what happen was meant to be, maybe we aren't supposed to live happily ever after. I don't know, so I think i'll just wait and see.

I'm no Hank Moody. Why do you think I'm a man whore?

I think a year ago I would have. But I guess recently I have been genuinely happy. things have been working out for me these last few months. I've become financially stable, I'm able to travel when I want, and I had a girl. If I wasn't happy in life I'm sure I would have knocked her the f*ck out, but then again, when I wasn't happy I didn't have girls around me so this situation just wouldn't have happened a year ago.

I might call her today. I'm not too worried about things not working out between us. If it wasn't meant to be then so be it. I'm just kinda sad that when things work out for me for too long something comes to rain on my parade.

I remember last year I saw an angry girlfriend yelling at her boyfriend and she knocked over his motorcycle. I recall him trying desperately to stop it from falling but he couldn't and he was distraught. The bouncer knocked her out for him. The boyfriend wanted to cry because he loved that bike, but he still didn't hit her. I was impressed.

That's what confuses me. She's a slut, it's no secret. So how come she's pissed that I treated her as such? All I did was not call. We had an understanding, I wasn't aware of her wanting repeat business. She didn't ask for my number, I didn't ask for hers. But I did give her my card so she had my information if she wanted it.

I'm actually embarrassed to go back to that bar. I actually booked my ticket back to Toronto, i'll probably stay there for a few months until I'm over this again.

Indeed I am

That bar is attacked to my apartment, so it's very convenient.
As I said above, I'm leaving the city for a bit until my nerves cool down.

thanks everyone for the kind words.
There is a good lesson out of this unfortunate situation and that is 'Woman' are all fucked in the head. No joke even if she seems great they are all fucked in some way or another. You just have to learn to recognize this and be an alpha male and don't let them have emotional control over you. Once again such a shitty situation bro but don't let it bug you too much give it a week or two and no one will remember this at all.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos