Username
Password

06:44 AM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
punkcrap
a stupid fuck with brilliant luck.
Brazil
Male - 24 Years Old
Words don't hurt me, they don't phase me. But what really bothers me is people hearing these words and assuming it's true. People coming up to me and asking me if i'm okay. those things really bother me. I'm clearly a narcissist but I don't care.

I see where you coming from. Same thing here.

I guess you just have to wait a bit for things to calm down (inside your head mostly) and talk to 23 something like "hey, I'm sorry you had to witness all that mess. That girl is psycho and I didn't see that coming" or something like that. But mostly don't overthink this too much. Brains are scumbags and will make this seem like a whole bigger deal than it actually is.
07:18 AM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
SwertsOnALog
Jump Jump
Ohio
Male - 26 Years Old
Yeah because a male's only two options in life are totally either A) Settle down with a woman and have kids and work all the time to have money to take care of the family and get old and die or B) Don't settle down and be alone forever and die.

Nothing in this world is free. You must work for happiness, or learn to be content with less. If you choose to live a more "free" life, your relationships will not last and you will be alone. But its been stated that this is the desired path so I see no need for an argument.
11:09 AM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
Nothing in this world is free. You must work for happiness, or learn to be content with less. If you choose to live a more "free" life, your relationships will not last and you will be alone. But its been stated that this is the desired path so I see no need for an argument.

To be honest, everything in this world is free. Land is free in many parts, food can be grown, found, caught etc. And if one can think outside the box, building a cabin/home isn't ridiculously hard.
01:15 PM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
SwertsOnALog
Jump Jump
Ohio
Male - 26 Years Old
To be honest, everything in this world is free. Land is free in many parts, food can be grown, found, caught etc. And if one can think outside the box, building a cabin/home isn't ridiculously hard.

If you concider stealing from local natives "free land". Or destroying wild habitats for building materials for your "free house". But I have no argument for free grown food. Just the price a poor animal's family pay when you come and "catch" one of them.

I'm starting to see why so many people pointlessly argue like this on here. Its kinda fun.

Edit: also made me think of this:

But I know thats not what you're trying to say at all haha
03:59 PM on 02/17/13 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
update:

we hung out last week, everything went amazing like always minus that fight. But since last saturday she hasn't called/texted at all. Complete radio silence the past 7 days. Last time we communicated was last Saturday Night/Sunday Morning. yeah I know, she could be busy yadi yadi yadda. But after the first few days I was questioning stuff. After 5 days I was getting angry. Today I'm pretty much over it and if she does call/text i'll just tell her that I moved on after not hearing from her.

Bitches.
06:25 PM on 02/17/13 
User Info.
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
The World of Dreams
Male - 22 Years Old
update:

we hung out last week, everything went amazing like always minus that fight. But since last saturday she hasn't called/texted at all. Complete radio silence the past 7 days. Last time we communicated was last Saturday Night/Sunday Morning. yeah I know, she could be busy yadi yadi yadda. But after the first few days I was questioning stuff. After 5 days I was getting angry. Today I'm pretty much over it and if she does call/text i'll just tell her that I moved on after not hearing from her.

Bitches.
=(
07:31 PM on 02/17/13 
User Info.
AntiCorporate
Imaginary Enemy
Toronto
Female - 26 Years Old
Why can't you just call her??
It sounds like you could care less about a relationship with her, or else maybe you'd put more of an effort communicating with her.
08:02 PM on 02/17/13 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
Why can't you just call her??
It sounds like you could care less about a relationship with her, or else maybe you'd put more of an effort communicating with her.
lol that idiom makes me laugh

But no, I care, I just can't play games with girls anymore. I know the games girls play, i've played them before. Heck, I mastered them and were able to turn the games in my favor. But after awhile I decided that I want a girl that doesn't play those childish games. So here I am, realizing that she isn't that girl. So yeah, I'm over it. But there's so many guys out there that are willing to play along so she'll be fine.

a few months ago I came on here and got flack for saying I wouldn't date another American because they play games. I'm pretty sure that's why that girl from SoCal hates me. She said I was generalizing. Well sure enough "been fooled again the search continues."
Oh, I'm not saying Canadians are better...
03:11 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
justsurrendrfan
jsfan
No Avatar Selected
new york, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
lol that idiom makes me laugh

But no, I care, I just can't play games with girls anymore. I know the games girls play, i've played them before. Heck, I mastered them and were able to turn the games in my favor. But after awhile I decided that I want a girl that doesn't play those childish games. So here I am, realizing that she isn't that girl. So yeah, I'm over it. But there's so many guys out there that are willing to play along so she'll be fine.

a few months ago I came on here and got flack for saying I wouldn't date another American because they play games. I'm pretty sure that's why that girl from SoCal hates me. She said I was generalizing. Well sure enough "been fooled again the search continues."
Oh, I'm not saying Canadians are better...
Yeah dude its pretty obvious that if she let a whole week go by without texting you then she's probably the flake that I think. And who needs her then. You will definetly know if a girl is into you, she wont let a week go by. Busy is the biggest cliche cop out there is. Fuck her, let this one go, and wait for someone special.
03:22 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
Yeah dude its pretty obvious that if she let a whole week go by without texting you then she's probably the flake that I think. And who needs her then. You will definetly know if a girl is into you, she wont let a week go by. Busy is the biggest cliche cop out there is. Fuck her, let this one go, and wait for someone special.
haha she texted today and said "heyy I was so busy last week." I ignored it. I think the problem is is that there's so many guys that would blow up their phone trying to get a hold of them. I'm not that guy so it didn't turn out like she, and many girls like her, expected.

I don't think it matters if a girls into you or not, they are programmed to play these games. I know if I said "yeah no worries, you wanna do something tomorrow" she'll say "yes" and then flake at the last minute. then that will go on for a few weeks until she finally decides to go out and we'll have a blast. then she'll gets "busy" again for a week and the cycle continues.

some girls are literally undateable.
08:34 AM on 02/19/13 
User Info.
justsurrendrfan
jsfan
No Avatar Selected
new york, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
haha she texted today and said "heyy I was so busy last week." I ignored it. I think the problem is is that there's so many guys that would blow up their phone trying to get a hold of them. I'm not that guy so it didn't turn out like she, and many girls like her, expected.

I don't think it matters if a girls into you or not, they are programmed to play these games. I know if I said "yeah no worries, you wanna do something tomorrow" she'll say "yes" and then flake at the last minute. then that will go on for a few weeks until she finally decides to go out and we'll have a blast. then she'll gets "busy" again for a week and the cycle continues.

some girls are literally undateable.

Thats exactly it. Girls (usually) have so many guys going after her she's going to play games, and if your not gonna chase her then she's not gonna talk to you. To be blunt she wont miss you because she has 10 other guys blowing up her phone. Your right about everything you said. If you give her attention she'll hang with you. Some girls are this way, and their usually the hot ones. But for the most part flakiness is a common quality in girls, new york has the worst quality (not always though)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos