Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
10:54 PM on 02/05/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.

He will be in here soon!

I really want Box to release a new record this Summer, I can only be patient for so long.
12:40 AM on 02/06/13
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
totally agree. I have been waiting too long. I don't know how much longer I can let myself anticipate this

Brian has so much music (acoustic and live videos) that's out online (love me a microcosm, pagan baby, ghost malls, the last white lighter) that it makes me kind of bummed out that potentially half the record is already out there. If that makes sense.

I can only hope they release a full length this summer with all new jams with a bonus EP of those songs listed above. I also hope they out out a super sweet pre order like Alkaline Trio did today
11:23 AM on 02/06/13
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
Funds,???? I'll fucking put this shit out

Seriously, lets just start a label together and release this! Hah

All jokes aside, I would so back a kick starter for LP3. If Brian is reading this, do it man and just have some awesome incentives! I'd drop stupid money on that.
11:29 AM on 02/06/13
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
Ya i'm kinda hoping they surprise us and drop a pre-order for LP3 out of no where. Been hoping for that for 2 years. haha.. pumped about the split with Sainthood Reps too but it's only one song (that we've heard) and I can see it just pushing back the new full length.

I was pretty bummed when I found out its only one song. I'm dying for a pre order for LP3 and I hope (when it eventually comes out) that they have crazy packages! TAKE MY MONEY WARREN!
12:28 PM on 02/06/13
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
I have a label, yo. I would put this out. Like, it would be a dream to release this album.

Tell Brian I want to.

Whaaa, link? Next time I see Brian I will definitely ask if they need help putting it out!
01:12 PM on 02/06/13
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
I would definitely back a kick starter for this album as well. If funding actually is the issue, I'd love to help.

I don't use my twitter but I'm gonna send Scott a tweet seeing what's up with Box and If funding is a problem.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests