AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Weatherbox News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 43.
01:38 AM on 02/06/13
alecesp09
User Info.
i guess this song is going to feature Andy Hull from Manchester Orchestra on the album.
06:38 AM on 02/06/13
jdr277
I got a lion in my pocket I'm lying
User Info.
Absolutely loved that song! I really need some info on LP3!! They were supposed to release it sometime in Spring/Summer 2013 but we haven't heard anything about it. Honestly I think it's done but they just don't have the funds :(
Also where is "My Pals" (Side project with Andy Hull) or the album of home recordings (similar to Max Bemis & the Painful Splits) he talked about in like 09? This is one of my all time favorite bands but it's so hard to wait so long and get like 1 song at a time.
06:51 AM on 02/06/13
jdr277
I got a lion in my pocket I'm lying
User Info.
i guess this song is going to feature Andy Hull from Manchester Orchestra on the album.
Where did u get your info? I know they spoke of a side project called My Pals with Brian and Andy. Just wondering where you heard this was supposed to with Andy?
06:56 AM on 02/06/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Yo

Can't listen to live stuf....
06:58 AM on 02/06/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Absolutely loved that song! I really need some info on LP3!! They were supposed to release it sometime in Spring/Summer 2013 but we haven't heard anything about it. Honestly I think it's done but they just don't have the funds :(
Also where is "My Pals" (Side project with Andy Hull) or the album of home recordings (similar to Max Bemis & the Painful Splits) he talked about in like 09? This is one of my all time favorite bands but it's so hard to wait so long and get like 1 song at a time.

Funds,???? I'll fucking put this shit out
06:59 AM on 02/06/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Brian has so much music (acoustic and live videos) that's out online (love me a microcosm, pagan baby, ghost malls, the last white lighter) that it makes me kind of bummed out that potentially half the record is already out there. If that makes sense.

I can only hope they release a full length this summer with all new jams with a bonus EP of those songs listed above. I also hope they out out a super sweet pre order like Alkaline Trio did today

He should do another acoustic epppppp
09:25 AM on 02/06/13
glattim
User Info.
Yeah I think it's done but have heard rumors that there were complications mixing the new LP, probably with funding too. Who knows though, these things seem tricky. Really looking forward to seeing them live in Austin/Dallas in the meantime...
09:47 AM on 02/06/13
nowFace
We paved the roads.
User Info.
Seriously just release LP3 already. It's getting a little redic.
09:55 AM on 02/06/13
ivyleague339
User Info.
This band is insane. I know Manchester always seems to take O'Brother out on the road with them. I think for Manchester's new album touring cycle they should just have Weatherbox play every date. A good amount of MO fans are already Weatherbox fans, and if they aren't I think they would easily become fans!
09:58 AM on 02/06/13
nowFace
We paved the roads.
User Info.
If MO brought O'b and The Box out on tour I would try to make it to every single date.
10:18 AM on 02/06/13
mka12992
Is this darkness in you too?
User Info.
I echo the "release a new goddamn album already" sentiments. All these new songs sound insanely good.
10:36 AM on 02/06/13
glattim
User Info.
This band is insane. I know Manchester always seems to take O'Brother out on the road with them. I think for Manchester's new album touring cycle they should just have Weatherbox play every date. A good amount of MO fans are already Weatherbox fans, and if they aren't I think they would easily become fans!
Remember the tour when Weatherbox opened for Manchester Orchestra and Say Anything? that was the shit. made me an instant fan... something like 6 years ago
11:23 AM on 02/06/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Funds,???? I'll fucking put this shit out

Seriously, lets just start a label together and release this! Hah

All jokes aside, I would so back a kick starter for LP3. If Brian is reading this, do it man and just have some awesome incentives! I'd drop stupid money on that.
11:29 AM on 02/06/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Ya i'm kinda hoping they surprise us and drop a pre-order for LP3 out of no where. Been hoping for that for 2 years. haha.. pumped about the split with Sainthood Reps too but it's only one song (that we've heard) and I can see it just pushing back the new full length.

I was pretty bummed when I found out its only one song. I'm dying for a pre order for LP3 and I hope (when it eventually comes out) that they have crazy packages! TAKE MY MONEY WARREN!
11:34 AM on 02/06/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Seriously, lets just start a label together and release this! Hah

All jokes aside, I would so back a kick starter for LP3. If Brian is reading this, do it man and just have some awesome incentives! I'd drop stupid money on that.

I have a label, yo. I would put this out. Like, it would be a dream to release this album.

Tell Brian I want to.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News