Username
Password

11:13 AM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
Seattle
Male - 23 Years Old
I'm a teacher and like to play music in class. I recently added Boxcar Racer's instrumental to a playlist for my students and they loved it. Made me think, and I'd like to add some heavier instrumentals to the list. And yes, I know BCR isn't heavy. haha. But some stuff with good drumming, heavy guitars, etc. Help me out guys. Thanks!

I'll link you to the whole album if this isn't too heavy for you.
01:21 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
Seattle
Male - 23 Years Old
Yeah this sounds good. Thanks gentlemen! As far as that Birds one, it has talking, and unfortunately talking will distract them and they tend to care more about what's being said than what they're working on. I forgot to mention I teach 5th graders. Lol.

Well, I always have it on when they're reading or working on an assignment, and during their tests. Sometimes when I'm lecturing I'll have it playing quiter in the background. I've even used it to make the points more dramatic. Since I've listened to the songs a million times, I like to use the Batman soundtracks, Inception, or Jurassic Park for that though. I almost use it like some inspirational speakers use the music. You know, increase my energy as the music picks up and level it off a little bit as it slows down (with the soundtrack songs).

I don't know if that makes any sense, but hopefully you know what I'm talking about. Haha

http://wideeyesofficial.bandcamp.com/album/volume

The album is pay what you want, so you can get it for free, or choose to pay. It's a whole 26 tracks of awesomeness.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos