User Info.
_><_
Registered Member
Cloudkicker.
04:51 PM on 02/10/13 
User Info.
RsYdUiFm
No Avatar Selected
Attractive milf slut receives powered well before the girl's life partner gets going licking and also fucking the girl small cunt 2 attractive lesbians along with toys and games Attractive minimal whores Trina Michaels and Tory Road alternate making Sasha probe their particular sizzling hot openings , African american penis burst open blondes bottom Incredibly hot orgy in a dormitory space by using 17 year old a language like german whores together with their well strung boyfriends fucking. http://www.xvideos.com/video1856994/...dick_in_office Jada's best titties obtaining spunked , Nurturing lesbians Jasmine Jolie plus Rita Beautiful employ every single available digit for getting the other off.
06:51 PM on 02/10/13 
User Info.
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
Killeen, TX
Male - 27 Years Old
As a fellow teacher (of a similar age group), I don't know how well "heavy" music would go over. I always have music playing while my students are working independently or in groups, but it's always decidedly in the background (mostly soundtracks and ambient post-rock). "Heavier" music would, I fear, cause them to lose concentration. Maybe it varies with the subject, though (I teach math, but I could see it working during, say, a writing session).

That said, Russian Circles needs more love.

What's this ambient post rock you speak of? I do mostly soundtracks now, and I snuck the BCR in (during our quarterly writing assessment oddly enough), and they enjoyed it, which made me curious about other heavier instrumentals. Not necessarily double bass and shredding and breakdowns, but something more beefy than Batman, Jurassic Park and Inception. Haha
07:14 PM on 02/10/13 
User Info.
Neo Cassady
Let's go exploring!
Cincinnati, OH
Male - 28 Years Old
What's this ambient post rock you speak of? I do mostly soundtracks now, and I snuck the BCR in (during our quarterly writing assessment oddly enough), and they enjoyed it, which made me curious about other heavier instrumentals. Not necessarily double bass and shredding and breakdowns, but something more beefy than Batman, Jurassic Park and Inception. Haha

Industries of the Blind have one of my favorite albums in this vein. Even better is that it's free.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos