Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 22 posts.
02:09 PM on 02/06/13
JoshuaLL
Lions Lions / Joshua Herzer
User Info.
Have you heard of Scan The Sky? Would you ever have any interest in playing with them? They're from Central Mass also! http://scanthesky.bandcamp.com

They sound awesome. We'd love to play some shows!
02:18 PM on 02/06/13
JoshuaLL
User Info.
I used to see you all the time up in Manchester, NH and I have to say you always put on an enjoyable show and seemed like the nicest dudes.
Thanks man! I miss the Rocko's days so much! We'll be back in the area soon, I hope.
02:21 PM on 02/06/13
JoshuaLL
User Info.
What bands influence you guys? (personally or as a whole)
Personally, Glassjaw is my biggest influence. They're one of the founders of the sing/scream genre that has shaped post hardcore music for me.
02:22 PM on 02/06/13
JoshuaLL
User Info.
Awesome band. See them live.
Thanks man
02:23 PM on 02/06/13
JoshuaLL
User Info.
you guys should let me take pictures of you sometime :)
http://www.facebook.com/AmandaArnsPhotography
You took pics at the Mansfield basement show?! I loved those. We're down!
02:24 PM on 02/06/13
JoshuaLL
User Info.
Hey guys, will you play my BBQ? And by play I mean just come over so we can hang.
Yes, and I love you.
02:25 PM on 02/06/13
JoshuaLL
User Info.
Favorite song from the new album?
I really love "Our Colors" and "Letting Go".
02:26 PM on 02/06/13
JoshuaLL
User Info.
Hey I don't need a response, just wanted to let the world know LIONS LIONS is playing ALLENTOWN, PA on SATURDAY MARCH 9th @ Planet Trog Entertainment Complex. Info on the show iis below! Come do some stage dives! :)

http://www.facebook.com/events/459552854099242/
Tickets: http://lionslionstrog.bpt.me/
This is true.
02:26 PM on 02/06/13
JoshuaLL
User Info.
Yes! I'm glad you liked 'em. I'll try to make it out Friday night in Prov if the snow isn't too bad :)
Awesome! Hope to see you there.
02:35 PM on 02/06/13
JoshuaLL
User Info.
Howdy fellas, caught you guys on a whim not too long ago in Portland with Mychildren Mybride and Betrayal. Matthew Hasting described your performance as a mix between The Chariot and The Story So Far. I was definitely impressed, and wouldn't mind catching you guys again, keep up the intensity.
Thank you so much. The Chariot is definitely a big influence for our live show, we'll never reach their level, but damnit, we'll try.
02:37 PM on 02/06/13
JoshuaLL
User Info.
Which show has been your favorite so far?
It's hard for me to choose one favorite. But if I had to, I'd say the "To Carve Our Names" CD release show in Worcester, MA.
02:37 PM on 02/06/13
JoshuaLL
User Info.
josh can i pee in your butt
I don't see a problem with it.
02:45 PM on 02/06/13
JoshuaLL
User Info.
Living in MA I've seen you boys play plenty of times. Great show, great music. I've been meaning to pick up the new album by the way, but I haven't been able to find it in stores. Anyway, I've got a few questions.

What's it like actually starting a band around here? I want to start one at some point and am just curious about the Boston/Worcester scene.

Also, being from a town where none of my friends really want to be in a band, where do you find members? Craig's list or at shows I assume you'll say, haha. Were you all just high school friends?
Thank you for the support. Our new album is available at select Newbury Comics throughout New England, so I'd check there.

I joined the band later, so I can't really speak about starting a band here. But I can say that the music scene in New England is the strongest and most supported I've ever seen. I can't think of a better place to start.

I actually grew up in Reno, NV and Isaac was living in North Carolina when he joined. So it's totally reasonable to form bands outside of your town.
02:46 PM on 02/06/13
JoshuaLL
User Info.
I just wanted to say that 'We Drank From The Volcano' is such an awesome song. Keep it up guys!
That's one of my favorite Lions Lions songs, it was before my time in the band, but damn I love it.
03:04 PM on 02/06/13
JoshuaLL
User Info.
Hi! I was wondering if you would be coming around to the Cleveland area any time soon. Its been too long since Ive seen you guys!
We'll be back soon! Nothing official yet, but there's plenty of stuff in the works.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests