AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 25 of 25
11:00 AM on 02/07/13
ChaseTx
DGD is great, don't really know what Hollywood Undead is.
11:16 AM on 02/07/13
Patrick McQuaid
Patrick McQuaid
User Info.
It makes sense from a business point of view. Dance Gavin Dance without Jonny Craig is significantly less popular then DGD with Jonny Craig... You'd know this if you caught them on their last tour with Tillian. They were only able to book smaller venues, especially along the East Coast.

I think this is a smart move for them, as it will enable them to hit a wider audience, and prove that Tillian is a worthy frontman for them. I'm stoked for their new material
11:57 AM on 02/07/13
darksun0111
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
lol
02:18 PM on 02/07/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
Yuck! Hollywood needs to stick with there own team, and tour with like juggalo bands or whatever.
Juggalo bands...Okay Ill bite what is a Juggalo band?
02:34 PM on 02/07/13
Youarcade
User Info.
Juggalo bands...Okay Ill bite what is a Juggalo band?

Horrible ones.
02:35 PM on 02/07/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
Fair enough answer. I forgot Danny from LD was in Hollywood Undead. Kinda wish LD would do a reunion tour to get him away from that group.
03:53 PM on 02/07/13
Youarcade
User Info.
Fair enough answer. I forgot Danny from LD was in Hollywood Undead. Kinda wish LD would do a reunion tour to get him away from that group.

Lol well I thouggt they painted they're faces or something like that, I could be thinking of a different band. Also, I believe I heard Lorene Drive is reuniting, I think something like that was posted a while back.
06:54 PM on 02/07/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
Lol well I thouggt they painted they're faces or something like that, I could be thinking of a different band. Also, I believe I heard Lorene Drive is reuniting, I think something like that was posted a while back.
Really?..Oh thank the lord
10:09 PM on 02/07/13
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
i'm just glad people are gonna see my boys
01:49 PM on 02/20/13
dannyHU
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hey guy, its Danny from Lorene drive...and from HU. I haven't been on this site in years and i remember why. I knew somebody would mention LD...Hollywood Undead is not a juggalo act. we write rock songs for whoever wants to listen. And No lorene drive is not getting back together. HU is the only real reason new kids get to hear about LD these days. please stop the hatred and just buy the new record NFTU and give it a spin. I promise you will like something on there. JUGGALOS???!!! :( NO!!! we wear masks to be stand apart, Performers have been wearing disguises for centuries. I hope u and your friends with gnarly hip mustaches have a good afternoon.

ps. youtube Hollywood Undead - "Believe" (Official Lyric Video) one of my favs

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version