Username
Password

Comments: Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 81 of 81
03:32 AM on 02/08/13
mbao
I'm on the up and up.
User Info.
I love how there has been news about FOB every single day since they've returned. Love it, more please.

And they're all looking great. Love Patrick's new style, Pete and Andy look nice all cleaned up, Joe's looking good as well.
05:05 AM on 02/08/13
rob18244
born and raised.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Like a lot or people on here I never really liked Folie until a few years after. It's the FOB record I've listened to the most in the past two years or so, and now I appreciate it more than ever. Long live FOB.
05:44 PM on 02/08/13
HeyItsAllyssa
Graphic Designer / AllyssaMarae.com
User Info.
Great interview. Glad to see them all so happy and confident. Welcome back boys :)
11:08 PM on 02/08/13
WhaleSnake
User Info.
FOB's lead single is much much much better than "up all night," also.

you ever heard the academy is' santi? midtown's FWYK? even PATD's vices and virtues - thought butch did a great job on all of those.
ya well i wish they would have gone with someone who would made the record guitar heavy like FUTCT and infinity and would make sure that theyre a "rock band". if their new song is an indication of how this album will sound then theyre turning into an over-produced band that pretty much focuses on trying to make the lead vocal upfront and stand out completely over every other track in the song. i dont hear any real drums on this new single.
10:59 AM on 02/09/13
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
ya well i wish they would have gone with someone who would made the record guitar heavy like FUTCT and infinity and would make sure that theyre a "rock band". if their new song is an indication of how this album will sound then theyre turning into an over-produced band that pretty much focuses on trying to make the lead vocal upfront and stand out completely over every other track in the song. i dont hear any real drums on this new single.
it's one song. which FOB single on the past 3 albums was as good as the rest of the album? 0 of them.

sugar we're going down, this ain't a scene and i don't care are all pretty bad songs, imo.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos