Displaying posts 165 - 175 of 175
12:03 PM on 02/08/13
LessThanKaitlin
User Info.
Thanks for giving me a heart attack... KC doesn't go onsale until tomorrow
12:27 PM on 02/08/13
Loganscircle
User Info.
I got three for Niagara Falls. At first it said I timed out so I didnt get the two tickets I purchased so I purchased one more (have no idea how I got it this was 10:10). But than checked my bank account and I guess I bought 3. Anyone else going, Rapids Theater looks nice.
12:44 PM on 02/08/13
AC91
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I heard rumors that DC sold out in 30 seconds. Holy shit.

Oh yeah. I was sitting there trying to get them the second they went live and kept trying for an hour before they said they were sold out. It was a nightmare. And it's one of the venues with the policy that you have to have the ID of the person whose name is on the credit card, so if any tickets were scalped, they're going to be pissed (or the people who blindly buy the tickets).
01:44 PM on 02/08/13
v1v14n0hh
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I went down to the box office for the Seattle show, and they told me it sold out at the pre-sale. So I guess your options are: be a doofus and pay the myriad scalpers triple digits, or see them next tour.

Pre-sale sold out yesterday evening, but more tickets were released today at 10AM. I checked back around 10:15 and everything was gone.
01:44 PM on 02/08/13
chcougar1
User Info.
I went down to the box office for the Seattle show, and they told me it sold out at the pre-sale. So I guess your options are: be a doofus and pay the myriad scalpers triple digits, or see them next tour.

And that was actually not true either. No one except mikethrasherpresents knew ANYTHING. I was lucky and mike thrasher responded to my tweet and more went on sale at 10am today. They sold out in 12 minutes after that
10:23 AM on 02/09/13
chcougar1
User Info.
This is pretty fucked up. Me and my friends are PISSED, if I had known they were on sale yesterday I would have gotten on yesterday, FOB's website said on sale today at 10am so I was on at 10am to get the sold out garbage. Their website that I had checked yesterday morning before classes even said it was supposed to sell today.

But hey guys, they take back tickets that scalpers sell according to their website hah. What a joke.
Sorry to hear this. I tweeted MikeThrasherPresents and they let me know more tickets were going on sale at 10am yesterday (Friday). I placed an order at 10:03 and got 2. I heard they sold out at 10:12

Sorry if you didn't get tickets
10:32 AM on 02/09/13
kenzierawr
pour vivre heureux, vivons cachés
User Info.
Kansas City, here I come!
05:59 PM on 02/09/13
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
User Info.
Holy shit. Seattle show sold out quickly...guess I'll rely on Craigslist. Or just fighting my way in. I WILL settle for standing outside to listen if I absolutely have to. This is actually not a terrible venue for that.
01:01 PM on 02/11/13
Jenajena
Jena ≈ Gina.
User Info.
I really wanna go see them, but no one else I know wants to go

Hey I don't know if you got tickets to the Vegas Show, but if you're like me and it sold out before you could buy them, enter this contest on FB!
'Like' both the Punks In Vegas fb page and House of Blues Las Vegas page and post on this on the PIV wall:

"I’m entering to win a pair of tickets to see Fall Out Boy 6/15 at the House of Blues Las Vegas!”

:)
01:08 PM on 02/11/13
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
Hey I don't know if you got tickets to the Vegas Show, but if you're like me and it sold out before you could buy them, enter this contest on FB!
'Like' both the Punks In Vegas fb page and House of Blues Las Vegas page and post on this on the PIV wall:

"I’m entering to win a pair of tickets to see Fall Out Boy 6/15 at the House of Blues Las Vegas!”

:)
Yeah, it was crazy haha. It's alright though, I'm gonna check out Vampire Weekend and The xx instead. Plus I'm already seeing Marina and the Diamonds in May

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos