Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 126.
05:38 PM on 02/07/13
LeandroBR
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I have this question about the album Mirrors. It says that "Thank you Patrick for what you have done." What exactly did Patrick Stump did for you? just a curiosity.
Also, will there be any guest vocals on the new album?
JunBringer
www.last.fm/user/junbringer
User Info.
Please have pre-orders with an album art shirt, I'd like to give you my money, thanks!
Fallfromdesign
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just a quick question guys. Do you plan on playing any new material even just one song at the el n gee on Sunday?
KarlMS
Misery Signals / Karl Schubach
User Info.
Is the show still happening in NYC Saturday? There's a huge storm coming and I saw you changed tomorrow's show.
NYC is still 100% ON. It's gonna be a party!
KelvinC
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I Know You guys aren't going to disappoint us when the new album comes out but i cant wait until you guys go back in tour again because the Trenton concert was my very first concert and THAT WAS SICK! But hope you guys can release the album as soon as possible and TO PLEASE COME BACK TO TRENTON. Peace and Love. (sorry for the caps)
05:39 PM on 02/07/13
vctmtrgt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
When will you be likely to hit the UK again?
The first priority is definitely getting this record done so we have new songs to play for you guys. Our goal is to have the record done by the end of summer. The UK is definitely at the top of our list for places to get to. Two of us are married, and Ryan has a kid, so our availability for extensive touring is pretty limited, but I'd imagine we'd be getting there real soon. Thanks for being patient.

Kent-MS
05:39 PM on 02/07/13
RyanMS
Misery Signals / Ryan Morgan
User Info.
How has the new line up changed the writing process? Does the distance between all of the members play a big role in time between albums and tours?

Completely stoked to hear new music from you guys. Please come to Baltimore soon!
This video: http://vimeo.com/43929947 talks about new members writing together.
We'll probably be doing some more videos like this throughout the creation of our record.

Greg has contributed a lot of cool shit for this new album, writing wise.
05:40 PM on 02/07/13
LeandroBR
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Also, any chance you can tell us a little bit to what expect from you in 2014? I heard rumors about doing a 10 years Of Malice anniversary.
05:40 PM on 02/07/13
buttmunch
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
what made you guys decide to record an album after such a long hiatus?
05:41 PM on 02/07/13
dragani
User Info.
We are dividing the process between a few different studios, over a handful of months. Aiming to finish recording early summer.

Real Talk: I saw your post from the earlier thread. Why don't you like Controller?
Interesting concept on recording in different studios as opposed to just one.

My earlier post wasn't meant to slam Controller in any way. I just found I liked Mirrors more (as far as albums with Karl on vocals are concerned). Personally, I was hoping for a more melodic sound on Controller, especially after hearing the acoustic version of "Ebb and Flow" (on the Japanese release of the LP). Been listening to this band since the 7 Angels 7 Plagues days; knew you guys had obvious talent, but after hearing Ebb and Flow acoustic, it changed my perspective on the varied sounds you guys can accomplish. I guess that's what I'm hoping for with this new LP. But that's just me. Best of luck with the recording process. Really looking forward to it.
KarlMS
Misery Signals / Karl Schubach
User Info.
did shane's take end up on the final recording? I feel like i didnt seem him mentioned in the linear notes though I could have missed that.

Also, wicked pumped for new tunes...dudes....
Shane politely asked me to remove his "vocal part". Didn't ask too many questions about it. I guess he had a change of heart.
tjracine
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
HIIIIIIIIII Ryan!
05:42 PM on 02/07/13
schenksta
Derp.
User Info.
Around what time do you think the Sunday show will start?
05:43 PM on 02/07/13
tlive
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Do you have a plan to come Japan for tour
05:43 PM on 02/07/13
vctmtrgt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey man,

as far as developing the setlist, with Greg and I being fairly new, the amount of songs we really know is pretty limited. When we initially chose the setlist for the crush em all tour, we chose songs that highlighted the best of the back catalog. We have just kind have stuck with the original setlist, and made limited changes ie adding weight of the world for this tour. We all definitely have songs we'd love to learn and play, but that will come in time. And we are all definitely pumped to start playing new jams.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests