Password

08:43 PM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
facebook.com/comedyfiends
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
Incredibly interested by this. Anything with a Luther RIYL justifies a viewing from me. Need to try and fill the hole that show left in me at least a little bit. DL'ing the pilot right now.
11:57 AM on 02/12/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
I'm actually just through the second episode of Spiral as of a few days ago. I've heard a lot of great things about it. Have you see Borgen or Broen/Bron (the bridge)? I've been looking to get into those as well, but haven't had a recommendation from someone.

I've read some incredibly glowing reviews about Broen but haven't been able to watch it yet. Really want to.
12:22 PM on 02/12/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
Also, as long as we're talking Danish Noir, go watch Those Who Kill so you can be caught up for when A&E butchers it like AMC did with Forbrydelsen.
I might be completely misremembering this, but did I read somewhere on here once that you lived in Norway for awhile? Maybe not Norway, but one of the Scandinavian countries?
12:28 PM on 02/12/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
Oh, okay, not too far off. Do you feel like living there had a big influence on your movie/tv watching preferences? You seem to know much more than most users about programs and films from the Scandinavian region even if you were in the Netherlands. Kind of a dumb question, but I'm curious.
12:37 PM on 02/12/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
I would be very active in that thread. I've been dying to talk about Forbyrdelsen with anyone on here. What do you think we could call it? Just 'Foreign Television (Official Thread)?'
12:43 PM on 02/12/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
We should try and get a list of stuff for people to watch to put in the first post, maybe? Is there anything special in the first Criterion post?
01:04 PM on 02/12/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
A list sounds fantastic. I'll try and see what I can contribute when I get home later.
PM it to me whenever you have it, and we can talk more to get something substantial and comprehensive in the OP. I already asked Nietzche about it, and we can probably have something good by tonight.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets