Username
Password
Fall Out Boy News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 71.
12:24 PM on 02/08/13
Arry
apreeesh
User Info.
Columbus sold out within 20mins! Crazy, because I'm sure 1/4 of the tickets per venue are up on Stubhub for 3-4x face value

Edit: actually there aren't that many! Some venues only have 2 tickets available... But some venues have tickets going for $999. Really?
UGH! Freakin scalpers. That's probably the same in Seattle... I found a lot of venues are doing will call pick up only, limited tickets per person, no re-entry, to prevent greedy scalpers/stub hub. I just wish they did that for this venue, and maybe i would of had some kind of chance.
12:25 PM on 02/08/13
Arry
apreeesh
User Info.
NYC date sold out in about a minute, that's not a joke.
My coworkers laughed at me for trying to get Fall out boy tickets, but this is serious business! I should of jumped the gun sooner.
12:30 PM on 02/08/13
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
ya once again i wasn't able to get nyc tickets. Christ. here's to depression, again.

they legit sold out in about 30 seconds. i screamed at my intern for not getting them either and then i sent her home. she hates me now. it's okay.

- Gunz
12:32 PM on 02/08/13
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This guy isn't as bad as Brand New's security guard back in 2009. I was at one of their "pre-Daisy" shows in Hartford CT. They had this one guy in a leather jacket, bald head and a goatee. He would go into the crowd and break up mosh pits and eject crowd surfers. There was one scrawny kid, probably 16 or 17 years old, next to me who was "scene dancing". The kid wasn't bothering anyone. I turn my head and watched the show. Next thing you know, i get shoved out of the way. I had my fist ready to deck whoever it was. Turns out it was that security guard, making his way past everyone and put the kid in a full nelson before dragging him out. FoB's security guard is a teddy bear compared to that jerk off.
Is scene dancing when you start shadow boxing and flailing? If so I hate that shit, if in their seizure like state they connect their fist to my face imma kill somebody
12:33 PM on 02/08/13
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
ya once again i wasn't able to get nyc tickets. Christ. here's to depression, again.

they legit sold out in about 30 seconds. i screamed at my intern for not getting them either and then i sent her home. she hates me now. it's okay.

- Gunz
Sick brag
12:37 PM on 02/08/13
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.

- Gunz
this didn't sound elitist at all haha
12:40 PM on 02/08/13
DecemberFaded
Streets ahead.
User Info.
There's a toolbag in the other recent FOB thread that's selling a ticket for $750. He tried to tell me he got his tickets for hundreds of dollars so its perfectly ok if he sells them for hundreds.
12:44 PM on 02/08/13
Tyler Dumont
@tylerdumont
User Info.
Can anyone explain the presence of the big black security guards at every show? Is this something they've always had or is it Pete's bodyguard or something? I just think it's pretty lame seeing a big dude just standing there throughout their set.
They've always had that guy for security, but they never play small venues like these, so he suddenly doesn't have room to stand off to the side. Plus, the fact that there is way more to do in regard to crowd surfers and such too.
12:56 PM on 02/08/13
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
User Info.
Eh, I probably wouldn't recognize her either. She blends.

Got my tickets though so I am excited
12:59 PM on 02/08/13
Arry
apreeesh
User Info.
There's a toolbag in the other recent FOB thread that's selling a ticket for $750. He tried to tell me he got his tickets for hundreds of dollars so its perfectly ok if he sells them for hundreds.
that's bullshit. I love FOB but not enough for me to go broke. some venues here are not sending out tickets, but rather will call. You can only pick up the tickets under your name, no friends or relatives can pick it up, limited tickets, and there's no reentry. I think more venues should do this, so a lot of us don't get fucked.
01:07 PM on 02/08/13
Nightfox33
User Info.
"The security guy is Marcus. He's been with the band for a while, so i think he knew who Cassadee was, but didn't recognize her at first (you can see him laughing after realizing it was her). On twitter, she said he didn't recognize her with long hair"
01:15 PM on 02/08/13
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Is that a security guard or Howard Jones, I can't tell.
01:56 PM on 02/08/13
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
User Info.
Is that a security guard or Howard Jones, I can't tell.
hahahaha

Quits Killswitch, becomes security guard. Still a badass.
02:20 PM on 02/08/13
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
hahahaha

Quits Killswitch, becomes security guard. Still a badass.
Just said that because that guy was dead center of the stage.
02:25 PM on 02/08/13
ChrisCanberg
User Info.
NYC date sold out in about a minute, that's not a joke.
Maybe less. The first time I tried was like 4 seconds after it went live (I've been refreshing) and it was completely sold out.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums