Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 49
04:52 PM on 02/08/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Because that seemed to work wonders for Robbers.

Very good point. I have to be honest I saw robbers on that tour and looked forward to watching them live when I heard it was Vin's brother's band and played 1 or 2 tracks. Half way into the set I was so annoyed with the vocalist I had to step outside for a smoke. And then Brand New tore the roof down :).
04:53 PM on 02/08/13
defy_stars
midnight nuisance
User Info.
Oh just give it until Brand New takes them on tour.
no, it's 180. oh, ha, you edited it. lolol
04:53 PM on 02/08/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
Weird that Sleep Bellum Sonno opened. Aren't they some super small NJ screamo band?
Yeah but they're great. They are from the same LI scene too. Pretty sure one of the Sainthood Reps guys worked on their new record with them, according to FB.
04:54 PM on 02/08/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
Jesus christ ACA lol fuck
05:13 PM on 02/08/13
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
Yeah but they're great. They are from the same LI scene too. Pretty sure one of the Sainthood Reps guys worked on their new record with them, according to FB.
Yeah, they weren't the band I was thinking of, but they're really good.
05:57 PM on 02/08/13
Fish Man Alex
User Info.
Andrew Accardi- Robbers
Vin Accardi- Brand New
Mike Strandberg- Kevin Devine?
Brian Lane- Brand New
Ben Homola- Bad Books
Joe Cannetti- Bad Books?
and someone else?

I literally did a google search on some of these so idk.

this actually helps and makes me interested, thanks
06:07 PM on 02/08/13
Lirr168
isn't racist - he has color tv
User Info.
They're no Brand New, but if you're willing to just get the fuck over that, they're a damn good live band. It was as much performance art as a concert; definitely one of the best shows I've seen in a long time.
06:13 PM on 02/08/13
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
They're no Brand New, but if you're willing to just get the fuck over that, they're a damn good live band. It was as much performance art as a concert; definitely one of the best shows I've seen in a long time.
I'm glad someone else finally agrees with me about that.
06:14 PM on 02/08/13
jonwangcb
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Oh, the irony. Not trying to be a dick, but if we're pointing out people's mistakes, it doesn't take a genius to spell "genius" correctly. Unless it's some kind of reference that I'm missing...
07:28 PM on 02/08/13
vaguestcargo
When I disappear...
User Info.
From the review: "With French rapping and opera like crooning, heatthing is an album that is all over the place..."

I was fine with the review and agreed with some of it (even though he's factually inaccurate a few times), but he threw that line in the end. What the fuck is he talking about..."french rapping"? So, this guy typed in Shone on Spotify, and assumed the French rapper named Shone is the same band? if I am interpreting this correctly, this reviewer is a fucking moron, regardless of whether or not I agree with some of what he said.
Why has this not been called out in the comments on that review yet? Shoddy "journalism".
09:52 PM on 02/08/13
mrgenious
in her arms you will never starve
User Info.
Oh, the irony. Not trying to be a dick, but if we're pointing out people's mistakes, it doesn't take a genius to spell "genius" correctly. Unless it's some kind of reference that I'm missing...
yeah, it's the point of the name haha. dumb name but I couldn't think of anything at the time.
11:17 PM on 02/08/13
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Man. That's the fastest I've ever seen ap.net do a complete 360 on a band that everyone thought would be their new favorite band ever.

complete 360... so they are everyone's new favorite band after all?
01:40 AM on 02/09/13
jesse_hitz
Juice
User Info.
Not the line up I expected at all but honestly I have been enjoying this album quite a bit!
10:17 AM on 02/09/13
xsinkshipsx
@alexmacwilliam
User Info.
Watched some of the video, would have been cool to see
11:57 AM on 02/09/13
almightykingdom
auri cupiditatem
User Info.
"@Pndi I can't remember what track its on but i distinctly remembering french rap/speaking-in-tones. i really don't care to go look for it again" Lmao! Guy is sticking to the fact he did hear some "french rap/speaking-in-tones" parts on Heatthing. Holding on to an already sinking ship. Congrats.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos