Username
Password
Fall Out Boy News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 92.
02:57 PM on 02/08/13
Tyler Dumont
@tylerdumont
User Info.
Well I hope their live show has improved. I saw them on tours to support their last two records and they just weren't very into it
Here's one of a few very high quality videos from the show. They sound awesome, and Joe even does some harmonies!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcycPHAJ2O8
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
I guess thats cool because of all the one direction & bieber fever garbage thats all over media. i see wat your sayin kinda, but seriously... you gotta at least be disappointed with the new FOB song?
Nope. When I first listened I wasn't huge on it but after listening to it enough times it's grown on me a bunch. I love it.
jusscali
EMO REVIVAL IS FOR BITCHES
User Info.
I actually think I'd love the song if their was a hook and not just them repeating light em up - I enjoy almost everything else about the song. There's just such a huge cheese factor to the track that I can't stomach.
02:58 PM on 02/08/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
the song is way better live IMO
03:05 PM on 02/08/13
DecemberFaded
Streets ahead.
User Info.
Great review. Excited to see them in SLC in June.

Really bums me out to hear about all the scalpers buying up tickets. I was able to get a pair of tickets for $80 but I know people will be awful and will sell them for hundreds more. Glad to hear some venues are doing will call only.

If you bought tickets just to scalp them, go walk off the shortest pier you can find, asshole.
03:10 PM on 02/08/13
ChrisCanberg
User Info.
I guess thats cool because of all the one direction & bieber fever garbage thats all over media. i see wat your sayin kinda, but seriously... you gotta at least be disappointed with the new FOB song?
Yeah it's hardly disappointing. It was as the band's first singles always were to me; brow-raising turned into my new favorite single. I've said it multiple times, but anybody expecting anything relating to the sound of Take This To Your Grave is silly.
03:16 PM on 02/08/13
steve187
nah
User Info.
damn i really hope i can get a ticket in time tomorrow
03:17 PM on 02/08/13
Luke_McCain
User Info.
What really shows me this comeback is amazing is how fast tickets are going to all of these shows. I mean, the Roxy show sold out INSTANTLY. When I say instantly, I mean, I was refreshing the tickets page every second until they were on sale. When it finally popped up, I immediately clicked "2 tickets", by the time I clicked "purchase", it took me to a page that refreshed and was sold out. UNreal.

Same with their larger venue shows for the Tour. Today at 10am tickets sold out in 10 mins or less. It's nuts.

So stoked for those dudes. And cannot wait to hear the album.
03:19 PM on 02/08/13
Luke_McCain
User Info.
damn i really hope i can get a ticket in time tomorrow
advice: purchase 1 at a time. trying to buy 2, 3 or 4 at once was impossible. it kept saying "no match for the tickets you're looking for". just purchase 1 of "best available". And then after you get it, get another if need be.
03:22 PM on 02/08/13
xamanderz
▼ the love of my life
User Info.
Here's one of a few very high quality videos from the show. They sound awesome, and Joe even does some harmonies!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcycPHAJ2O8
definitely better. i saw them before they went on hiatus as well and patrick's voice was ALL over the place. last night was so good, his vocals really improved and their energy was great!
03:22 PM on 02/08/13
steve187
nah
User Info.
advice: purchase 1 at a time. trying to buy 2, 3 or 4 at once was impossible. it kept saying "no match for the tickets you're looking for". just purchase 1 of "best available". And then after you get it, get another if need be.

hah yea i actually just talked about that with my friend cause he was saying he'll just buy both but we're just buying our own single tickets to be safe. still i heard the new york one sold out in like a minute i hope nothing fucks up web browser side or my internet randomly goes out or something cause that's just my luck
03:23 PM on 02/08/13
mondaybest
nothing is sacred
User Info.
What really shows me this comeback is amazing is how fast tickets are going to all of these shows. I mean, the Roxy show sold out INSTANTLY. When I say instantly, I mean, I was refreshing the tickets page every second until they were on sale. When it finally popped up, I immediately clicked "2 tickets", by the time I clicked "purchase", it took me to a page that refreshed and was sold out. UNreal.

Same with their larger venue shows for the Tour. Today at 10am tickets sold out in 10 mins or less. It's nuts.

So stoked for those dudes. And cannot wait to hear the album.
i got a ticket for the chicago show that was on monday. dunno how i did it
and that sold out in seconds, too
03:29 PM on 02/08/13
michaelc5588
TAMPA - BOSTON - LA
User Info.
Well I hope their live show has improved. I saw them on tours to support their last two records and they just weren't very into it
I was there last night and I can say without a doubt that Pete was not into it. He looked bored and was looking down at his strings 90% of the time instead of engaging the crowd.

That said - it was still a great show.
03:31 PM on 02/08/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I was there last night and I can say without a doubt that Pete was not into it. He looked bored and was looking down at his strings 90% of the time instead of engaging the crowd.

That said - it was still a great show.
Oh god. Not this again.
03:33 PM on 02/08/13
FTank
Blank
User Info.
Oh god. Not this again.
He MUST have been joking. Right?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE