Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 92
03:34 PM on 02/08/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
Oh god. Not this again.

I mean, where they even in the same room when they recorded this?
03:35 PM on 02/08/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I mean, where they even in the same room when they recorded this?
03:39 PM on 02/08/13
@@ron
User Info.
This review made me even more excited about the Dallas show in June. These guys are the first real concert I ever went to and I was up in the nosebleeds of the Nokia theater in Dallas. Even sitting in the back that night was incredible and I've been waiting since then for the chance to see them again. I have the strangest emotional connection to this music and I can't imagine the feeling that ill have when I'm at the Palladium on June 8 hopefully in the front. Thank you for this review. And thank you fob for coming back in such an incredible way.
03:40 PM on 02/08/13
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.

SupJustin is reporting Hoppus and Wentz are switching bands and Morrisey is the "and more" in Shone.
03:46 PM on 02/08/13
dennk018
dennk018
User Info.
Hey you took my IOH reference
03:46 PM on 02/08/13
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
R O C
03:51 PM on 02/08/13
xName Takenx
User Info.
I guess thats cool because of all the one direction & bieber fever garbage thats all over media. i see wat your sayin kinda, but seriously... you gotta at least be disappointed with the new FOB song?

This is what I am saying. I am ALL for a FOB reunion, but I guess I'm a little confused. I read their album name and, based on their single, feel nothing rock and roll about it. I feel like the new song is in the same vein as other rock/pop/hip hop songs. Really nothing special in my opinion.
Jason Tate
User Info.
Hey you took my IOH reference
I think he took mine.
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
I got my ticket. looks like I'm going alone
03:52 PM on 02/08/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
This is what I am saying. I am ALL for a FOB reunion, but I guess I'm a little confused. I read their album name and, based on their single, feel nothing rock and roll about it. I feel like the new song is in the same vein as other rock/pop/hip hop songs. Really nothing special in my opinion.
Pete: Rock and Roll is an intangible- its an attitude- something that you feel. Fun, Danger, whatever you want to call it. When we started this band- it wasn’t for anything but ourselves- we wanted adventure, play loud music, and do it with our best friends. fast forward to 2013. we wrote some songs we felt we needed to. we feel like were back there at the beginning with only adventure and loud music again. We just want to feel real again. Save Rock and Roll is a personal statement for the band as much as anything else- because at the end of the day rock and roll saved us.

The band is all about the tongue in cheek. Come on.
03:52 PM on 02/08/13
DecemberFaded
Streets ahead.
User Info.
Just watched the video of Hum Hallelujah @ the Roxy and compared it with the version @ UCF Arena several years ago and it's night and day. Just listen to the first 30 seconds and you'll see how much better FOB (Patrick in particular) is.

I'm so happy for them. June can't come fast enough!
03:56 PM on 02/08/13
DecemberFaded
Streets ahead.
User Info.

I don't understand how people are confused. This is Fall Out Boy we're talking about. Since the beginning, songs have been doused in sarcasm and wit. Do you really think they think they're going to save rock and roll? Of course not.
03:57 PM on 02/08/13
DecemberFaded
Streets ahead.
User Info.
Also, I seriously wouldn't mind seeing the FOB icon several more times a day. I love it!
04:08 PM on 02/08/13
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
LOL I'm still dying over the fact that you didn't know Cassadee was there. So much shade, I can't
04:09 PM on 02/08/13
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News